Lowest prices for your stay
US$74
SAVE US$11
Expedia.comUS$74
PricelineUS$74
Trip.comUS$78
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed February 23, 2020

Perfect as a base to travel from. Easy to park a car and comfortable. Kitchen has all the basics you need too. It isn’t luxury and is very dated, Aircon was pretty loud but everything worked fine. All you need!

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed September 12, 2019

We were pleased that we were given the corner room with a small balcony facing Langley Park, no extra charge. However, the room was on the 2nd floor and the building has no lifts. With heavy bags, this was an issue. It is best for those with mobility issues to request for rooms on the ground floor.

The Check-in / check-out process was fast and easy. Facilities in the room were adequate, the kitchen clean and well equipped, and all appliances were in working order. However, the furniture is dated and needs an upgrade. The lighting can be rather dim at the dining area too. The management should also consider installing blinds/curtains for the main door glass panel as although the glass is frosted, our silhouettes can still be seen from outside. We also had problems connecting to the Wi-Fi but didn't bother much with it as we had a local SIM.

We selected this hotel for its price, availability of parking within the hotel grounds and location (compared to other budget places around the area). Parking can be rather limited during peak travel periods. It's an easy walk to the Bell tower, Elizabeth Quay and some Perth CBD attractions.

Date of stay: September 2019
1  Thank JD_JT12
Reviewed July 26, 2019

The external of this place might not look much but the internal of the rooms are well equipped and well maintained. The room rates are also very friendly to the pocket and the place is very well connected to the harbour as well as the city centre where you can access the shops and supermarkets. Check out more details on my review in my full blog link.

Date of stay: June 2019
Reviewed July 24, 2019 via mobile

This hotel is very very old and run down. Carpets old worn and dirty same with curtains an lightfittings. I was a bit taken back when I first checked in and if it had not have a already been paid for I would have not stayed, putting aside the fact that it is old, it still could have clean curtains and fittings. On the positive side it is in a Good position being able to walk to Elizabeth Quay and perth central railway stations as well as most of the perth city attractions. The receptionist is very lovely and helpful and I was offered a better room for an extra $20 a night making it $106 a night. My suggestion is for this amount of Money there are better hotels around.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Kerrie M
Reviewed February 22, 2019

I ended up staying at the City Waters kind of by accident. I have only been to Perth twice and still have not got the city worked out. What is an average rate in Brisbane (I get the Meriton on Hershell st for the same money as this) turns out to be at the cheap end of budgets in Perth. I booked this place taking into account the swanky neighbourhood, great location, and some very optimistic photographic work, when I would normally stay at something a little classier. Only once I got there did I realise that this hotel is really worker's accomodation, and has a quaint 1960's feel about it and a faded decor.
Nevertheless, it was clean, comfortable, quiet, had free and easy parking (quite a commodity in Perth City!) and (again) well located so I decided to stick around after all. And to be fair, it is what it is but does it really well. Staff are also very friendly and helpful. So if you're not after luxury but a reasonable place to stay I cannot fault the City Waters.

Date of stay: February 2019