Lowest prices for your stay
US$84
SAVE US$27
Hotels.comUS$84
PricelineUS$84
StayForLongUS$103
All reviews swan river small balcony free wifi budget hotel langley park stayed here for nights cat buses secure parking public transport kitchenette cbd kettle sofa crockery
Selected filters
Reviewed July 15, 2020 via mobile

Needed a last minute room in Perth due to a medical appointment.
Checked in on 15/07 and was followed by another guest who harassed me to go to his room for a drink - turns out he was next door to me and felt extremely unsafe.
Additionally, as soon as I got to the floor it stank of marijuana and was concerned of how this would affect my health in preparation for my medical appointment.
Called my partner (who works away and couldn’t be with me) in shock who called the duty manager to try help.
My partner is a former hotel manager who tried to calmly explain the situation and ask for help, and was in no way rude but the
duty manager screamed at my partner when asking for help saying that they have made him “viscous” and “don’t believe it” and hung up. Absolutely disgusting especially considering I was in need of help. I felt sick about the situation and the way the duty manager handled it, I was scared for my safety and well-being and the staff didn’t believe me.
The duty manager soon rang my room and rudely said “are you’re checking out” and I said “yes” and rudely hung up on me.
I came downstairs and explained what had happened, no questions regarding “are you okay”, they demanded my card, gave a refund for the night and was on my way.
I do appreciate the refund, but the lack of empathy and criticism I felt for something beyond my control was disturbing. Why be in the service industry if you treat your guests who are trying to do the right thing like this?
For $40 more for the night I checked into the pan pacific down the road where the concierge walked me to the door, they upgraded me for free, had security present in the hotel and offered food as I was shaken up from my experience at the Comfort Inn. Please take this into consideration if you are a solo traveler.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed March 16, 2020 via mobile

We popped in for an overnight stay. Lovely staff and room. Nice view from small balcony. Very yummy and fresh buffet breakfast. Underground and secure parking close to lift. Free wifi and mini kitchen.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Mel6255
Reviewed January 27, 2020

Booked through another 3rd party booking site so did not receive updated email with important information but Manager on duty, Craig was extremely obliging and quickly resolved our issue. Very big thank you to Craig. We have stayed here before and the location is perfect for Australia Day. Rooms are clean and comfortable with air conditioner. Basic toiletries are provided. Tea, coffee and milk in the room. There is also a sofa and tv. Kitchenette with breakfast bar and stools. Crockery, glasses and cutlery. Didn't check the cookware. There is a stove top and microwave. We only stayed one night and ate out.

Room tip: Request room on upper floor if wanting a balcony. Book early for public holidays, especially Australia Day
Reviewed January 19, 2020 via mobile

Our second visit. We love it. Great location so you can walk everywhere. Lovely breakfast : plenty of choice and healthy stuff for me. Fruit & natural yoghurt. Love it ! Had a smashing room again. So quiet and peaceful. But what makes the hotel is the staff. Without exception they are warm and friendly. Thank you all.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank pennwhit
Reviewed January 12, 2020 via mobile

Over a 5 night booking our room was not properly serviced even once. When we put out the 'Please do this room' (should clients need to ask?), the towels were changed. Nothing else in the room was attended to or cleaned.
During one evening when we complained about not even being able to hear the television due to the noise coming from the room next door, we were told, "they're young, they're obviously having a good time, if the noise continues we can move you to another room". Seriously, we had to potentially be further inconvenienced because of other people's noise and paper thin walls?
The room itself was 3 star at best, but we knew we weren't paying for 5 star.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple