See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed May 27, 2016 via mobile

I came to Perth for a month in August and I'd booked this accomodation thru Internet. I found its position very useful and also the apartment itself was pretty! The pool outside is available and when weather was good I had a great time there.
I strongly recommend this accomodation if you're looking for something cheap and easy to reach.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank pefileka
Reviewed April 1, 2016 via mobile

Stayed here for six nights with my boyfriend. Slightly dated decor but very clean and comfortable but very basic. Beds were very comfy and the bathroom seemed new and clean. Wifi was great and the tv worked fine, and there was always a place to park. The pool and outside area was great too and the kitchenette had everything we needed. Only fault we had was that ants somehow got in from behind the microwave and were all over the counter at one point so we had to clean this regularly. Would definitely recommend to others and visit again in the future, it is close to the cbd, reasonably priced and the staff are very helpful.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Degram
Reviewed March 24, 2016

I booked a single bedroom apartment for 3 nights via Agoda and paid in full via online. Everything went efficiently, though note the check in and check out times. Everything in the apartment worked well. There were two single beds and one queen size bed in the room. The kitchenette had an electric kettle, a microwave oven, a four hob stove that I never used (because there were too many good restaurants in and around Perth that I wanted to try out); enough crockery and utensils to feed four. The kitchen sink had cold and hot water taps.
The bathroom shower worked well, with hot and cold water; so too did the bathroom sink.
The laundry room is available from 2 pm to 8 pm. Washing machines work via tokens that can be purchased from the reception. Beware that reception is open only from 8 am to 4 pm. Dryers in the laundry room work with one dollar coins for every 10 min drying time. There is also an iron and ironing board.
There is no restaurants in the apartment complex; but there are so many restaurants nearby. There is also an Asian grocer right across the street -- and if you suffer the munchies, you can get great crispy banana chips there (its delicious).
And oh.... the aircon works well too.
There was a pool, but I never tried it -- again, we had too much to do around Perth to laze around the pool.
Definitely would recommend this if you are on a budget and don't mind doing things yourself and being independent. If you are waiting to be waited and fussed on, go somewhere else where you have to pay much more.

Room Tip: As there are no lifts here, for older folks, make sure you ask for rooms on the ground floor.
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank Megamendong
Reviewed March 1, 2016

My 2nd stay here
I like it here because it has a small kitchenette and check in and check out is so easy.
It's walking distance to nice food outlets and even cdb
I stayed on ground floor opposite the pool and found my stay to be relaxing

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Mark P
Reviewed January 18, 2016 via mobile

Stayed in room 14 on the third floor for 1.5 week in January 2016. We were two adults and two kids of three and one year old.

The appartment was reasonable priced and the standard was OK and suited our needs without being luxurious in any way. It had a simple AC and a flat screen TV. The beds were comfortable but no baby cot was offered and we had to borrow one from friends.

The pool was really appreciated by all of us on the very hot days. The shallow end of it was not too deep for our three-year-old.

WiFi was available although the connection seemed to be unstable from time to time.

All of the staff were really friendly and service minded.

The appartments are located close to Hyde Park with playgrounds and a "fountain" for the kids to play in.

All in all, we do recommend the Brownelea.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family