3 people are viewing this hotel
Expedia.comUS$123
CheapTicketsUS$123
ZenHotels.comUS$155
2,142 results
All reviews heirloom restaurant swan river one bedroom suite room service indoor pool washer and dryer car park city centre buffet breakfast per night modern hotel river view across the road bus stop late check mini bar public transport
Selected filters
Reviewed March 31, 2021

Apartment was very clean and bathroom well maintained. Had everything that I required for my week stay. The only thing that I was not overall satisfied with was that when I finished my shift at night there were no designated parking spaces left for my vehicle

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Alexis Hvalgaard, Owner at Fraser Suites Perth, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2021

Dear sficarra
Thank you for sharing your experience. We're glad you enjoyed your stay with us and do apologise that you had an issue with parking, hopefully you were able to reach out to our team for assistance.
We look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Kind regards

Reviewed March 30, 2021

My partner and I stayed here for the first time on the weekend for 2 nights. It was our anniversary getaway so we wanted something fancy. We chose Fraser Suites because of word of mouth. Yes everything was good but it was nothing special. Very basic and plain. Our room was cozy, the staff we were in contact with were pleasant and the pool & gym are great. I had very high expectations but it was just “meh”. I don’t think I would stay here again as there are other hotels that are priced the same that offer more. Not bad, but there is better out there.

Dear meganvanzyl2828
Thank you for your review and congratulations on your anniversary. I'm sorry to hear of the disappointment with your visit and do hope we may have a chance to wow you in the future.
Wishing you the warmest personal regards

Reviewed March 28, 2021

Had a room chsnge due to finding what looked like a bed bug in my bed. Was told because they're near water they cant help bugs. The new room was aged, dirty and smelly. The carpet was stained. I had requested a bath and the bath in the new room the drain was broken do it was unusable. I had a very cold shower one night because there was no hot water. Wifi cut out around 1am one night. Its just not a 5 star hotel.

1  Thank laurapierce2021
Alexis Hvalgaard, Owner at Fraser Suites Perth, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2021

Dear laurapierce2021
Thank you for your post. Again, our apologies for the disappointments with your stay. We certainly missed the mark here in several areas and have shared this with the team here to address and remedy.
Wishing you all the very best regards

Reviewed March 26, 2021

Atrocious service and management and obviously no checks and balances in place. Have stayed here twice (thought they might have improved after the first one, so gave them a second chance). Same bad outcomes the second time too. If you don't have a bad experience here, consider yourself lucky. Not worth the money or aggravation.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear peterwood2021
Thank you for taking time to post your review. I'm sorry that we haven't been up to the mark on both visits that you've had recently. Certainly it's not what we would want any of our guests to encounter and we endeavour to learn from this and improve into the future.
Wishing you all the very best

Reviewed March 24, 2021

Everything was as advertised with lovely river views. In room dining could offer more variety and a coffee machine in the room would be nice for the price of the room. The Lobby bar and cafe was a nice setting.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Alexis Hvalgaard, Owner at Fraser Suites Perth, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2021

Dear DavidS730
Thank you for your review. We're glad you enjoyed your visit and beautiful views. We have shared your feedback with our culinary team regarding our In Room Dining offerings, we do review menus with regular frequency.
We are happy to provide a coffee machine, please let us know for any future stays.
Best regards