“Convenient place and good food”
Review of Pepper Lunch Perth

Pepper Lunch Perth
Ranked #222 of 1,587 Restaurants in Perth
Reviewed December 28, 2017 via mobile

Very convenient for tourist as it opens till 9pm, while most restaurants in Perth close earlier. Food is good and price is reasonable. Just next to Hay St, you can come and have dinner after shopping. There is a woolworths nearby, you can buy fruits back hotel after dinner.

Reviewed December 15, 2017

its a big chain in Japan , kind of McDonalds in a way with the fast food angle
You order at the counter and the food is brought to your Table. Service is quick and the food is reasonably tasty and not overpriced
No complaints really

Reviewed October 20, 2017 via mobile

Awesome meals-fresh and tasty could not complain about anything, can't wait to go back. Staff were lovely, very helpful, happy & friendly.

Reviewed October 9, 2017 via mobile

There are no words to describe how GOOD the food at Pepper Lunch truly was! I ordered the Curry Chicken with Pepper Rice with an extra side of Kimchi and Curry Sauce and I was not disappointed. The rice, the chicken, the corn, kimchi and the sauce were cooked to absolute perfection. Having tried a hot plate in both Seoul and Tokyo before, I could've been easily convinced that I was back in either of those countries - that's how authentic and insanely delicious the meal was. The setting of the restaurant is nothing fancy, in fact it's very basic but that had zero impact on my overall experience because as I keep repeating - the food was unreal! I almost considered ordering a second round. The staff is polite, patient and helpful and the wait time for the food was less than 5 minutes. Quantity and quality is absolutely worth the price! Give it a try, you won't be disappointed. I haven't tasted something so good in a LONG time and I can hardly wait for my next visit to Perth just for this restaurant. Amazing!

Reviewed September 21, 2017

I got enticed here by the promise of 25% from an Entertainment voucher and while the food was OK, it's not the sort of place that's ever going to rate more than a 3 because it has all the hallmarks of a fast food outlet. I wished they had have given me a bit of a run down on the concept of what to do with the food as well, since it arrived on a scorchingly hot "griddle" and wasn't sure what to do next - wait for it to cool down? Pour the provided gravy over the top? Hhhhmm. Anyway, I got there in the end but in the course of eating succeeded in burning my mouth in several spots. I guess a trap for young players. Anyway, a lunch with a difference!