“Mid-romantic dinner”

Price range: US$23 - US$39
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Australian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, View
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Situated high above the city centre, C Restaurant is Perth's only revolving restaurant offering unrivalled views. Open seven days a week for lunch, High Tea and dinner we serve award winning Australian food and wines with professional service.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Great service from the time of booking until we walked out the restaurant at the end of a fantastic night.
Food was so delicious - we decided on the midweek deal of 3 courses for $99. I had prawns & hubby had oysters for entre. I had barramundi & hubby had the beef. Mine was cooked to perfection & hubby recon his steak was so good he could have eaten it with out any teeth - it was so tender!
We decided on a cheese board to share for our dessert. Good selection of cheese & nice way to finish the meal.
We got a bonus of fireworks on other side of the narrows bridge - added to the atmosphere of an already lovely night.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,600)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Came back here to celebrate my step sons 21st with family group. The service here is always classical old school which is lovely. The food was in abundance and we were fool afterwards. Great wine list and the view is just so special

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My favourite place for fancy high tea; delicious food & flawless service & with a view! You usually have to book in advanced but it isn't ridiculously crowded on a week day. For someone that gets motion sick, the rotation isn't uncomfortable at all.
This would be great for celebrations, hens party or a long over-due catch ups, however can be a bit pricey with large parties. This is quite a fancy location and families are welcome but it's more suitable for adults.
I'm unaware if there is parking for the building, we parked on Hay St and just walked to the location.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I took my mum here for lunch and it was fabulous. The food was delicious and I thought the prices were very reasonable. Highly recommended for location, view and service!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Food and service complimented the stunning 360 degree views of Perth. It had been many years since last visit and the food did not disappoint. Great location for business events