All reviews heritage room wildflower restaurant bath salts beautiful hotel cathedral square complimentary mini bar restored building world class hotel city room egg white omelette massive bathroom best hotels in the world best hotel i have ever stayed balcony room exceptional hotel moment you arrive turn down service
Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

My partner and I booked in here for our wedding weekend and were absolutely blown away by the quality of the hotel and the staff. From check-in to check-out, it was a truely personal 5 Star experience.

I travel regularly for work both within Australia and internationally and experience varying levels of hospitality, Como The Treasury would be up there with the very best hotel experience I’ve had globally. It is 100% value for money when you add up all the inclusions such as the mini bar, gourmet breakfast and high quality provisions in the room.

I highly recommend booking in here whether you’re a visitor or a Perth local looking for a special weekend away. As soon as we had checked-out the immediate discussion was on we could next justify a trip back.

Thanks again to the staff for an amazing weekend.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Anneke B, General Manager at COMO The Treasury, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2018

Dear jjy254
On behalf of our team, thank you for your wonderful review from your stay with us.
We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay and I appreciate your kind words regarding the accommodation, food and services.
We would be delighted to welcome you back for your 1st anniversary.

Warm regards,
Anneke

Reviewed July 8, 2018 via mobile

We stayed here 4 nights and could not find fault. The breakfast was tasty with a decent variety to choose from. The staff were fantastic, the room was just gorgeous. This stay was part of a trip celebrating a 50th birthday and 25the wedding anniversary. The cost was worth it.
Centrally located in Perth Kent that we never took our car out the entire stay, we either walked or taxied.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 4, 2018

The hotel smells beautiful, and all the rooms are stocked with their signature toiletry collection, 'Invigorate' - rooms and bathrooms are extremely spacious (like all typical COMO hotels) and feature a light-wood colour theme. That was actually the case all throughout the hotel, all Como properties tend to have a lot of natural light flowing through the hotel.
For breakfast, there is a cooked breakfast menu as well as a buffet. The buffet is really simple and is meant to be sort of like an appetiser to the cooked breakfast, so it has croissants and other pastries, cereals, cheeses and stuff like that. The cooked breakfast menu has all your typical American breakfast options, and then you have the COMO Shambhala section of the menu which has an extra focus on health, wellness and nutrition. On the first day I tried the Egg White Omelette with Kale, and it was good, but on the second day I had their Roasted Zoechi with Smoked Salmon, Cottage Cheese and Poached Egg, and this was SO GOOD, I had it every morning for breakfast for the rest of the trip!
We went to the Como Shambhala spa for a deep tissue massage. My therapist's name was Mika and I have to say this was one of the best massages I've had, along with the Como Shambhala Spa in Maalifushi, Maldives as well as Point Yamu, Phuket. Como hotels give a lot of attention to spa and wellness, and they really deliver.
For our last dinner here we ate at Wildflower which is on the top floor of our hotel. Service was decent, but they didn't have a record of our reservation even though we had a booking confirmation. For starters we both had emu, which was really good. Main course, I had a Cauliflower steak with parmesan sauce, hen's egg and "cauliflower risotto" and then honey custard for dessert.
The food was delicious however not exactly worth the hype/money. We had better food at cheaper places, but the creativity and the artistic touch when it came to designing dishes was definitely there, very unique things we ate.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank chrismenon

Dear Mr. Menon
Thank you for taking the time to share details about your stay at COMO The Treasury. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay.
We are striving to achieve an international level of hospitality and your kind words regarding accommodation, food and services are very well received. Thank you for your feedback from your experience at Wildflower.
I have shared your review with the team and we appreciate you taking the time to post your comments. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel soon.

Warm regards,
Anneke

Reviewed June 30, 2018

We booked a night away at the hotel and it was well clear of our usual budget but the room and service was worth every cent. The location is perfect right in the heart of the city within walking distance of all of the new bars and restaraunts in the city centre.

The service from the staff was 5 star++ and the room was amazing.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 27, 2018 via mobile

My Mother and I stayed at the Como in Perth last month for a few days and it was a delightful experience from beginning to end. The staff were very welcoming and helpful. Our room was wonderfully spacious and beautifully decorated with views across to Stirling Gardens. It is also in a convenient location close to Elizabeth Quay and the ferries that travel the Swan River. The only negative for me was that the indoor pool and gym were extremely hard to find from our room. I think a floor plan of the hotel needs to be included in the information so that you can find your way. Other than that our stay was wonderful. I would definitely go back and stay longer next time.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family