“Would not recommend at all!”

FurBaby Boutique & Cafe
Ranked #494 of 1,586 Restaurants in Perth
Price range: US$6 - US$21
Description: Here at FurBaby we don't think of your pets as animals we think of them as family! We have a dream… To create a stylish place of fun and laughter filled with close friends and family, both of the two and four legged variety. Offering a unique store, doggy daycare, delicious cafe, tasty barkery and exquisite grooming salon especially made for you and your furbaby. We wanted to create a different place; somewhere where responsible pet owners can take their furbabies on lead. Where your furbaby is a welcomed part of our family and will be completely adored by our staff.
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Read alot of great reviews on this place. So my partner and I travelled 30kms to check this place out. We were given a list of trainers to take our actually very well behaved dog there. I feel we were not welcome cos of the breed of our dog maybe as he is a gsd. The premises were not very well maintained and the customer sercive is shocking!! There are alot nicer places in Vic Park that love having you dogs there and enjoy working in a dog friendly place. If you dont like animals maybe she should look at a new career change :)

2  Thank Jessica T

Reviewed March 21, 2018

Went for first time for coffee. Great atmosphere, lovely outside, covered cafe area. Nice coffee. Huge range accessories and fun to be able to watch the dog grooming thru the windows. Friendly staff. Easy parking too.

Reviewed February 16, 2018 via mobile

My wife, daughter and family dog found this cafe earlier this year and have been several times since. It's a combined family cafe, dog grooming salon and pet accessories business. There is a lovely covered outdoor area with tables and water features.

The staff are amazingly friendly - making a fuss of every dog, and providing friendly efficient service. The food servings are large and tasty - really nice bacon, feta, eggs? Ciabatta etc. We drive 15 for brunch here with our dog. Recommended

Reviewed January 12, 2018 via mobile

We had a lunch there today, hamburger and beef panini for us and steak and mash for our furbaby. Nobody complained about taste or amount (huge). The caffe is nicely done very inviting and the off leash area very cute. I only hope fie more places like that. Will be back for sure

Reviewed September 27, 2017 via mobile

I have visited this place on two occasions in the last month. The cafe food is okay but nothing to write home about. The store provides a substantial amount of goodies for for pets and my dog loves the treats!! I also attended for a play date and I feel like the area isn't sufficient for all the dogs. There is no grass unless you take your dog out of the play area which is basically concrete with some lounges that the dogs run across. I will return but I prefer to socialise my dog in open spaces.