Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
ZenHotels.com
US$120
SAVE US$10
Expedia.comUS$130
PricelineUS$130
CheapTicketsUS$130
All reviews great location bottle shop long stay great stay bedroom apartment serviced daily washing machine and dryer business trip home away from home swan river easy access across the road free bus bus stop walking distance car parking rooftop bar
Selected filters
Reviewed March 6, 2021

Was booked here for a conference and it made the stay a real treat. Good coffee in the mornings, nice drinks at night, amazing view on sky lounge, apartment well appointed, and most of all I appreciate a comfortable bed and pillows to come back to at the end of a busy day!

Date of stay: March 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Michael Shannon, Guest Services / Front Office at Quest East Perth, responded to this reviewResponded March 9, 2021

Dear Lizzie850,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and wonderful review!

The team and I are so pleased you were able to take in the spectacular views from our SkyLounge after your busy days attending the conference.

I do hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed March 1, 2021

Such a great stay, always have such a great experience at Quest. The space of the balcony and the open living is great. Always find the staff so helpful and the beds are super comfortable which is such a bonus.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Michael Shannon, Guest Services / Front Office at Quest East Perth, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2021

Dear sp972021,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful review with us! I'm delighted to learn your stay with us was such a wonderful getaway for you.

When we spend up to a third of our life sleeping, a comfy bed is absolutely essential. I'm so pleased you enjoyed them!

I do hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back very soon.

Reviewed February 24, 2021

Spent my quarantine time here, made the time pass quickly. I had no issues, staff were very kind and polite. Would go back here another time for leisure to explore Perth from this centrally located hotel

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Michael Shannon, Guest Services / Front Office at Quest East Perth, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2021

Dear kainhindson,

We really appreciate you taking the time to share your wonderful review. I'm so pleased we we're able to make your isolation stay as easy as possible.

We hope to welcome you back in the future, where you'll be able to fully enjoy the array of facilities we have to offer. Perhaps you might even joins us for a drink on the rooftop.

Thanks again,

Reviewed February 16, 2021 via mobile

I’ve been staying at Quest East Perth for the past 2 weeks completing isolation as I travelled in from Victoria. The rooms are spacious, well equipped and still look as good today as I’m sure they did when the hotel opened. A real credit to the housekeeping staff.

The Front desk staff are by far some of the most genuine and helpful bunch of people I’ve ever come across. From checking in on me randomly, sometimes just for a chat, to Michael at reception picking me up some gluten free groceries on his way to work. Well done Quest! Will definitely be staying again

Trip type: Travelled on business
Michael Shannon, Guest Services / Front Office at Quest East Perth, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2021

Dear michelletL6769WS,

Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful review. I'm delighted your isolation stay was as enjoyable as possible. It has been our absolute pleasure having you with us!

I'll be sure to share you kind words with the rest of the team. Oh, and no problems RE grabbing you some groceries. As a fellow Coeliac I know only too well how difficult it can be to eat right and I was only too happy to help.

I do hope we get to see you again soon.

Take care and stay safe.

Reviewed February 15, 2021 via mobile

I cannot express enough how wonderful and stress free my stay was!! Having now completed two rounds of self-isolation, first at a competitors and then secondly at Quest East Perth, you really gain an appreciation of the finer touches and the proactive attitudes of the Front Desk Team. Nothing was ever too much for them, they never made you feel like you were inconveniencing them, they genuinely care. I was afforded the ability to cook, clean, wash, iron – all the normal things you’d do in your own home, as well as all the facilities to relax in front of Netflix or a wine on the balcony.

All these features are nothing if not backed-up by a first class team! Well done Quest East Perth – absolutely superb!

Trip type: Travelled solo
Michael Shannon, Guest Services / Front Office at Quest East Perth, responded to this reviewResponded February 16, 2021

Dear jrp1993,

What a wonderful review you've shared with the TripAdvisor community. We really appreciate your kind words.

I'm so pleased we were able to make your isolation stay as comfortable as possible. As human beings, we're a curious and social bunch and I can only imagine how challenging 14 days of isolation can be. Having the ability to live as you would at home is certainly what sets us apart from our competitors, especially those offering self isolation solutions without balconies or even opening windows.

I'm very much looking forward to sharing your feedback with the entire team in person.

Once again, thank you for the 5 star review and I hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back to Quest East Perth very soon.