Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$126
View deal
Hotels.comUS$127
Expedia.comUS$127
PricelineUS$126
eDreamsUS$126
Agoda.comUS$126
CheapTicketsUS$127
All reviews great location bottle shop long stay great stay bedroom apartment serviced daily washing machine and dryer business trip home away from home swan river easy access across the road free bus bus stop walking distance car parking rooftop bar
Selected filters
Reviewed March 19, 2021

We stayed at the Quest for one night and it was such a wonderful stay! We stayed in a 2 bedroom apartment with a balcony. The apartment was lovely and clean, with a great view. The check in lady was incredible also.

Date of stay: March 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Michael Shannon, Guest Services / Front Office at Quest East Perth, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2021

Dear skylarma13,

Thank you for your kind words and wonderful review!

I'll be sure to pass on your appreciation to the team member who welcomed you during your stay.

We hope to see you again soon.

Kind regards,

Reviewed March 15, 2021

My recent stay at the quest was fantastic, great service, great room, very clean, and amazing food (particularly the pulled pork burger) it would be my go to hotel every time I'm in Perth and I'd be recommending it to everyone that's visiting Perth.

Dear kyahward22,

Thank you for taking the time to share with us your kind words and wonderful review.

I'm so pleased to learn your stay with us was so enjoyable. Please be sure to reach out should you plans bring you back to Perth.

Reviewed March 6, 2021

Was booked here for a conference and it made the stay a real treat. Good coffee in the mornings, nice drinks at night, amazing view on sky lounge, apartment well appointed, and most of all I appreciate a comfortable bed and pillows to come back to at the end of a busy day!

Date of stay: March 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Michael Shannon, Guest Services / Front Office at Quest East Perth, responded to this reviewResponded March 9, 2021

Dear Lizzie850,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and wonderful review!

The team and I are so pleased you were able to take in the spectacular views from our SkyLounge after your busy days attending the conference.

I do hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed March 1, 2021

Such a great stay, always have such a great experience at Quest. The space of the balcony and the open living is great. Always find the staff so helpful and the beds are super comfortable which is such a bonus.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Michael Shannon, Guest Services / Front Office at Quest East Perth, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2021

Dear sp972021,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful review with us! I'm delighted to learn your stay with us was such a wonderful getaway for you.

When we spend up to a third of our life sleeping, a comfy bed is absolutely essential. I'm so pleased you enjoyed them!

I do hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back very soon.

Reviewed February 24, 2021

Spent my quarantine time here, made the time pass quickly. I had no issues, staff were very kind and polite. Would go back here another time for leisure to explore Perth from this centrally located hotel

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Michael Shannon, Guest Services / Front Office at Quest East Perth, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2021

Dear kainhindson,

We really appreciate you taking the time to share your wonderful review. I'm so pleased we we're able to make your isolation stay as easy as possible.

We hope to welcome you back in the future, where you'll be able to fully enjoy the array of facilities we have to offer. Perhaps you might even joins us for a drink on the rooftop.

Thanks again,