“Definately recommend”

Rococo Kitchen & Cafe
Ranked #1,075 of 2,460 Restaurants in Auckland Central
Reviewed July 13, 2018 via mobile

First time visiting this place, my family and I had an amazing experience as the customer service was friendly, professional and very attentive to our children, best ofall was the quality and the quantity of the food. Would dedinately recommend

Reviewed June 9, 2018

We visited Manukau recently and popped in at Rococo for lunch. We found the special menu very reasonably priced so chose that. Coffee was excellent and the meals tasty, more than enough and the service friendly and reasonably quick.We found the array of sweets in the shop very tempting! Will definetly be back

Reviewed April 30, 2018

We had cold spaghetti, burnt chicken. The brunch salad was so pathetic with just a sprinkle of salad n the avocado were bad.
The portion is so pathetic, like only 2 small pieces of chicken for the chicken n chips! The mushroom on toast were so black like the mushroom are not fresh.
We had to wait so long for the food.

1  Thank Jane L
Reviewed March 3, 2018

This is a great place for Food & Coffee in Manukau. I live in Hamilton and always stop there when going to Auckland. They make great lasagna and mouth watering soups which I buy and freeze for a quick meal for an unexpected guest. They have gluten free and vegetarian options and a slice of their cake of the day is a must. Their muffins also freeze well.

Reviewed January 10, 2018 via mobile

This was a stunning find on a trip from Hamilton to Auckland and where I always now stop. A good selection of fresh food and they will make sandwiches to order. The coffee is excellent and the decor clean and modern with spotless toilets.
They also manufacture and sell a variety of confectionery, chocolates, cakes and biscuits. There were beautiful gift baskets for Christmas and always something to find and please the one friend or relative that you never know what to buy for. We all eat and enjoy treats. They have a great selection of homemade soups and I now buy some and a couple of homemade lasagnas to have on hand for unexpected guests or when I want a night off from cooking and I want a healthier option than takeaways. There are gluten free options too.