2,646 results
All reviews cruise ship fish restaurant bellini bar bow suite diamond member harbor view room new zealand ferry terminal waiheke island maritime museum room service corner room restaurants and bars fantastic location buffet breakfast long flight valet parking
Reviewed November 12, 2017

Our Hilton Auckland stay was off-the-charts amazing. The hotel is beautiful, modern and wonderfully located. We enjoyed the wonderful harbor views and proximity to the Sky Tower and local restaurants and transportation. Hilton Auckland is the perfect hotel for pre or post-cruise stays, as it is easy walking distance from the cruise ship dock.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
HIAKL, General Manager at Hilton Auckland, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2017

Kia Ora Lynn P

Many thanks for posting a review on TripAdvisor and I am delighted to read your feedback regarding your recent stay with us.

It is great to note that you had a really memorable experience and fell in love with the ambiance of our waterfront hotel on Princes Wharf, themed in a nautical style to blend in with the surroundings of Auckland's spectacular Waitemata Harbour.

It would be our pleasure to see you back on future travels the next time you visit the 'City of Sails' and thank you for choosing to stay at Hilton Auckland.

Reviewed November 11, 2017

I've stayed here multiple times, and it's really the only hotel I can imagine staying at when I'm in Auckland. With its spectacular views of the water just outside your room and luxury accommodation, staying at the Hilton Auckland ranks in my top-5 hotels ever that I've stayed at so far (and I have traveled a lot).

The staff is super friendly and helpful - and the dining area is superb (including a menu selection that is excellent for both breakfast and dinner). The hotel is located in the heart of downtown/the CBD, so it's easy to walk around to wherever you want to go (Silo Park is a good choice) - and take the airport bus in/out.

The only downside is parking (of course): if you bring a car, parking will get expensive. But there are self-park and valet parking options available. But beyond that, it's pretty tough to beat. Totally recommend.

Room Tip: I think the odd# rooms face the water
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Omar H
HIAKL, General Manager at Hilton Auckland, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2017

Kia Ora Omar H

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of Hilton Auckland on TripAdvisor, sharing your feedback. I am delighted to note that you enjoy your stays at Hilton Auckland and keep on coming back!

It is rewarding to read your review and I am delighted that you enjoy the ambiance of the hotel and relaxing in FISH restaurant. We do pride ourselves on being one of the best waterfront hotel locations in the city, boasting spectacular views of Waitemata Harbour, whilst being in such close proximity to many other city delights.

Thank you for choosing Hilton Auckland as your preferred accommodations when visiting the 'City of Sails'. It is always a pleasure to be of service to you and we look forward to welcoming you back on future travels.

Reviewed November 9, 2017

First the staff and I mean everyone in this hotel are outstanding. Felt pampered and taken care of here. The rooms are clean and beds are super comfortable. The hotel restaurant was very good. Had lunch and the breakfast buffet. Views over looking the Harbor from the restaurant and lounge area add to the open feeling.
Best of all. Can't imagine being in a better location. Loved being on the wharf and by the water. It's a short walk to numerous restaurants and the tour and ferry boats to the outer islands. This is not a huge property which adds to its charm. Coming back to Auckland next year. This is where I will stay.

Room Tip: Our room was on the 6 floor. Water and city view. The corner rooms have more windows. Most rooms have balconies.
Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends

Kia Ora GRNTURTLGRL

Thank you for recommending Hilton Auckland on TripAdvisor and posting your favourable review. It was our pleasure to be of service to you and I am delighted that the hotel ticked all the boxes for your trip.

FISH restaurant certainly does boast a unique location, hosting spectacular harbour views across the Waitemata Harbour, where you can relax and savour fine New Zealand cuisine.

We look forward to seeing you back on future travels and thank you for choosing to stay at Hilton Auckland on Princes Wharf.

Reviewed November 8, 2017

Stayed 4 nights.

Right on the water near tons of restaurants, can watch ferries come and go from room and balcony

I don't give 5 stars often. I only ate at the restaurant for breakfast, but hands on service and good food. 20 plus restaurants withing a short walk. So many its hard to make a choice some nights.

Room Tip: Ask to be on Bay/Water side
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
HIAKL, General Manager at Hilton Auckland, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2017

Kia ora Rusty G

I am delighted you enjoyed your stay at Hilton Auckland and thank you for sharing your complimentary 5* review on TripAdvisor. The hotel certainly does boast an enviable waterfront location, whilst being in such close proximity to the hub of Auckland’s entertainment precinct.

It was a pleasure having you with us and I am delighted you enjoyed a memorable experience, relaxing amidst the stunning harbour views from your guest room balcony.

Thank you for choosing to stay at Hilton Auckland and I hope we may see you back on future travels the next time you visit the 'City of Sails'.

Reviewed November 7, 2017

From Check in to check out, this hotel mangaged to do everything fantastically right. friendly helpful staff, great food and drink, great rooms and service great location, wonderful views of the harbor. I have stayed at this hotel before and was not disappointed by return visit.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Kia Ora Michael P K

Thank you for sharing a review on TripAdvisor and it was a pleasure to ensure that your stay was memorable from welcome to farewell.

I am delighted you enjoyed the experience and took the time to relax amidst the spectacular Waitemata Harbour views.

We look forward to welcoming you back and extending our Hilton hospitality experience should you return to Auckland on future travels.