Waldorf Stadium Apartments Hotel(Auckland Central)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$63
  • Fitness centre
  • Free Internet
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$76/night.

SKYCITY Grand Hotel(Auckland Central)
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$152
US$133
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$148/night.

Grand Millennium Auckland(Auckland Central)(Great Value!)
US$106
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$118/night.

The Sebel Auckland Viaduct Harbour(Auckland Central)(Great Value!)
US$111
US$103
  • Free Internet
Scenic Hotel Auckland(Auckland Central)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$83
US$71
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$98/night.

Crowne Plaza Auckland(Auckland Central)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$94
CrownePlaza.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$115/night.

US$112
Cordis Official
  • Restaurant
Quest Parnell(Auckland Central)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$97
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$116/night.

VR Auckland City(Auckland Central)
US$77
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
2,591 results
All reviewscruise shipfish restaurantbellini barbow suitediamond memberharbor view roomnew zealandferry terminalmaritime museumwaiheke islandcorner roomrestaurants and barsfantastic locationbuffet breakfastlong flightvalet parkingsky tower
Reviewed December 8, 2017

The hotel is pretty nicely located, with a great view over the Harbour and next to all convenient downtown site.
The rooms are very nice and clean, modern and offer all facilities.
The reception team is very professional and efficient.
The restaurant is overpriced and the food is not as good as it sounds when reading the critics.
I recommend you select other restaurant by the port.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
HIAKL, General Manager at Hilton Auckland, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2017

Kia Ora Stephane V

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on TripAdvisor. I am pleased to read that you enjoyed the hotel's stunning waterfront location on Princes Wharf in the CBD, set amidst the spectacular Waitemata Harbour.

I apologize that not all areas of your stay on this occasion appear to have met with your expectation. Your feedback is certainly taken onboard in the constructive manner intended and will be reviewed with the team.

Thank you for choosing to stay at Hilton Auckland and I hope we may see you back on future travels.

Reviewed December 6, 2017

Great location to enjoy the boats departing the dock. Quiet despite the location. Staff were nice and accommodating. Only complaint is they had wine and stuffed animal above the mini bar, which made them appear free yet thankfully we asked as they were part of mini bar. Felt that was disingenuous. Otherwise, lovely hotel.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
HIAKL, General Manager at Hilton Auckland, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2017

Kia Ora Worldismyoyster1070

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on TripAdvisor following you recent stay. It was a pleasure to be of service to you and I am delighted that your experience at Hilton Auckland met with your expectation on this occasion.

The hotel certainly does boast a unique waterfront location, sitting 300 metres out to sea on Princes Wharf, commanding some of the best views in the 'City of Sails'.

Reviewed December 6, 2017

Forget this joint if you wanted to receive anything more than 1 star service.
I am writing this review because despite being out for nine hours from 8am to 5pm and paying $450 for the use of a room, I DO NOT HaVE ACCESS TO THAT ROOM because the room has not been serviced, because they were 'too busy'. Yes $450 does not allow them to employ enough cleaners at $20 per hour to clean my small, unspectacular room with no view.
When I raised my concern I was offered a drink voucher.....am I on a Contiki Tour in the '80's.

What a joke, forget this place. I have been here 4 times this year, and it has never been a satisfactory stay. Over priced and Arrogant mid level staff.
The doorman and concierge are nice and helpful but you can't help but fel they are also embarrassed.

NEVER AGAIN!

Room Tip: Go somewhere else do your wallet and your blood pressure a favour
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
HIAKL, Operations Manager at Hilton Auckland, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2017

Kia Ora C6005TWmichael

Thank you for choosing to stay at Hilton Auckland and on this occasion, please accept my sincere apologies for the frustrations you have endured during your time with us.

It was a pleasure to meet with you today at the hotel to listen and discuss your concerns. I completely understand the inconvenience caused and the fact that it marred your overall experience at Hilton Auckland. Equally, I have personally spoken with the team to ensure we learn from this experience.

It would be a pleasure to have another opportunity to welcome you back to our waterfront hotel on Princes Wharf, should you choose to stay with us again in the future.

Kind regards, Shiju Oommen.

Reviewed December 6, 2017 via mobile

We stayed at the Hilton for one night before boarding a cruise ship. We arrived at 10am and they were very kind to give us our room was a corner unit with a great very of the harbor. The concierge service was excellent. We enjoyed the breakfast very much. We had dinner at their restaurant Fish which was good but we felt that the menu was limited.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Kia Ora betonic

It was a pleasure to have you with us prior to your cruise ship holiday and I trust you had a wonderful trip.

Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor; it assists me to understand where we do well and where we are able to improve.

I am delighted you enjoyed the majestic Waitemata Harbour views from your guest room and took the time to relax in the ambiance of FISH restaurant.

Reviewed December 6, 2017

As always our stay here at the Hilton Auckland was phenomenal! The staff are all very pleasant and are always ready to make your stay fantastic.
All staff we have been in contact with, Valet, Concierge, Housekeeping, Food and Beverage have all been very nice, big smiles and are just awesome!
We recommend everyone to this Hotel for sure.
Another amazing stay to remember, Thank you Hilton Auckland Team, keep up the awesome work! Your brilliant Ambassadors for New Zealand and the Hilton!
Breakfast is awesome too! My favorite is the shot glasses with the banana shake! Yum!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple

Kia Ora JamesinWaikele

Thank you for sharing on TripAdvisor your positive and complimentary feedback. It was a pleasure to welcome you back to Hilton Auckland on Princes Wharf and I am glad the team took good care of you and you had another memorable experience.

I hope we may see you back on future travels and thank you for choosing to stay at Hilton Auckland.