Checked into the Hilton Auckland and was assigned a room at 3pm. The room would have been great other than a cruise ship about 10 metres from our window for 2 days. We paid over $600 a night for that. We were not happy. The 3rd night was lovely as we could see the water and harbour and not randoms on a boat. all staff are great, the rooms are lovely and comfortable, excellent location. we had dinner at Fish and recommend that. Nothing to complain about except the price and the view for 2 days. They should give you a discount or free something to compensate the fact that they sold you a harbour view room only to look at a cruise ship.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Auckland sits on the iconic Princes Wharf 300 meters out into the Waitemata Harbour. Enjoy views over the city or past the harbour to the Hauraki Gulf. Take a trip from the nearby Ferry terminal or enjoy the fun at the nearby Viaduct or Britomart precincts. Whether for business or leisure, Hilton Auckland is ideally located on the vibrant Auckland waterfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton EMEA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Auckland Hilton
- Hilton Auckland New Zealand