2,686 results
All reviewsthe executive loungesteam roomalbert parkfive star hotelvalet parkingqueen streetroom servicesteep hillbuffet breakfastan upgradenew zealandharbour viewvector arenasky towerspaaucklandaccor
Reviewed April 5, 2018

Stay a night on business. The king studio had a drafty aluminum window and a tired ambiance. The bed was very good, the TV new with plenty of choices. But overall, this was a mediocre stay for a self-proclaimed 5-star hotel. I will pass next time.

Room Tip: Pick a room that isn't facing the direction of the wind to avoid howling drafts.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
PullmanAucklandHotel, Manager at Pullman Auckland, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2018

Kia Ora OceanRower

thank you for taking the time to Review Pullman Auckland. I am glad to hear you enjoyed our comfy beds and found lots of choice on the TV.
I am sorry to learn that you found the hotel tired.
Should you choose to stay with us again, please feel free to contact me directly at l.hylton-smith@pullmanauckland.co.nz

Warm Regards

Lisa Hylton-Smith
Director of Rooms

Reviewed April 3, 2018

Staff were friendly and efficient and very welcoming. Loved the little touches - free bottled water, the ease in which staff helped if there were any question, the bathrobes, the slippers - as well as the wonderful pool/steamroom/sauna/spa. So relaxing! We wanted to relax over Easter without the hassle of trying to negotiate traffic etc and the Pullman was the perfect place for us. Had a wonderful stay. Will definitely stay again.

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

It's definitely the warm and welcoming staff who made our stay a memorable one at the Pullman.

My two children were treated with genuine respect by the lovely attendant at the front desk and were presented with teddies complete with bathrobes.

The porters, valets, and room service attendants were equally friendly.

The hotel is in a great location with a short stroll to Queen Street.

The room decor was a bit tired - and the compact bathroom wouldn't suit a tall person, but the beds were clean and comfortable and it was nice to be able to open the windows and let in the fresh air.

Travellers with kids will appreciate the Disney Channel, Disney Movies Channel, and Nickelodeon.

The indoor pool and spa are well appointed and the coffee was good.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank 2k-raspberry
Reviewed April 1, 2018

Have just arrived home from one of many weekends away in the Auckland CBD, but never at the Pullman. I have to say that we couldn't fault our stay from go to whoa; a friendly welcome on checking in to the concierge taking time out to chat with us and offer us bottled water for our trip home when checking out; our room was spotless, spacious, well equipped and quiet with amazing views; the bed super comfortable and linen both on the bed and in the bathroom superior; bathroom amenities lovely.... I could go on and on but there isn't enough room 8-) Other hotels in the Auckland CBD should take a leaf out of their book with regard to the finer details that keep many a customer feeling just that little bit special, and we will definitely return again because of that. 8-)

Reviewed April 1, 2018

Service from front house staff was excellent: Very welcoming and efficient. We had a harbour view room on the 10th floor which was lovely. The hotel is in a great location, just off busy Queen St, so not so much noise. It's a good walk back up the hill which I enjoyed.
The pool and sauna area were really good.
As for the bed: A bit bouncy and hard, so if my partner rolled over, I felt it. Please note: I am super fussy with beds, and very rarely sleep well on hotel beds so what I find uncomfortable, someone else may be fine with.
Parking was around $40 for the night

Dear Tarawera99,

Thank you for your feedback on our hotel and your positive comments on our welcome and great location. I apologise that the bed was not to your pleasing on this instance.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the future.

Kind regards,