Shabby is all I can say about this place. I was so disappointed by this Quest location after just coming from the wonderful Quest in Rotorua. Quest on Eden needs a good scrub down of everything in the unit. The bed was uncomfortable, looking at the pull out couch made me NOT want to pull it out. We put a sheet down before we even sat down on it. The bathroom was moldy. The apartment looks like a run down college student's apartment. The only thing going for it is location and the in room washing machine and drtyer. I would not stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Serviced apartment-style hotel in quiet central city street, close to Queen St, Downtown, Viaduct Harbour, University of Auckland, Albert Park and Vector Arena. 29 Studio, 1 and 2 bedroom apartments, with fully equipped kitchen (including microwave & dishwasher), SKY TV, phone, hairdryer, complimentary amenities. Spotlessly clean, serviced daily. Reasonable rates. All apartments non smoking. Undercover hotel parking must be pre-booked ($20 per day). Friendly, helpful staff will help you make the most of your Auckland stay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Quest on Eden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quest On Eden Hotel Auckland Central
- Quest On Eden Auckland, New Zealand