All reviews serviced apartment hotel tight squeeze clean and tidy rooms anzac avenue ample space worked fine minute walk quiet at night queen street within walking distance bit dated location is great downtown auckland washer and dryer street noise stayed nights balcony
Reviewed February 15, 2017

The location is great and on a quiet street, easy walk into the CBD. The staff are helpful, but thought it expensive for the state it was in. A good clean and new window blinds would be a start. I did get free wifi as compensation for waiting for the room to be ready.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed February 10, 2017

Probably there was something going on in town, and I found availability only in this serviced apartement, just off down-town. Price was crazy related to the quality and appearance of the place. Very old carpet and furniture, quite uncleaned staus everywhere, washine machine not fuctioning, and WIFI slow and costly. Won't be back!

Room Tip: Just pick another place
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank david s
Reviewed January 7, 2017

My room was booked as a 1 bedroom (as per my itinerary) but when I checked in, they had me booked in as a studio. The studio rooms have not been renovated and are poor. The ironing board was all torn (luck I ironed my shirts prior to flying to NZ), the room had a funny smell and the shower was a triangle shape. A colleague stayed there also and his room was worse than mine. The room looked nothing like the standard on their website! it was a fair walk to find something to eat and if you want a gym, there is none (they don't offer one nearby). I would not stay again. I also confirmed at checkin if I need to pay and I was told it was already prepaid. The next day after I left (and again confirmed in the morning), they were chasing me for payment by contacting my client despite confirming twice.

Room Tip: If you have to stay, make sure it is a 1 or 2 bedroom as they are aparently refurbished
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed January 5, 2017

The staff are very nice and friendly, probably because they know their property is so run down. Really, in this day and age the lack of cleaning, the broken window fittings, the holes in the kitchen bench, the cracked hand basin and the smell of urine from around the toilet. This was not even up to backpacker standards. I wont ever stay here again. Didn't bother complaining because after I read the reviews on this site and given how outstanding this maintenance was, they already know, They are just taking you money and you as a customer for a ride. God, note to self always read these reviews first. If I had I wouldn't have gone there.

Room Tip: Don't stay there at all.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank gf1007
Reviewed December 14, 2016

We stayed in apartment 6a. Horribly decorated using bric-a -brac furniture from the 80's. Grimy and in need of a paint. Very dressing atmosphere. Windows were filthy. $360 a night not cheap but for two bedrooms that's ok. What is not ok is the bedrooms in the first bedroom. The worst i have ever slept in. You sat on them and they rose up at the other end etc. You turned over and the whole bed rocked and rolled. I got not one minute of sleep. Complained to the girl at the front desk and she looked shooked. Not all rooms are the same but avoid 6A if you can help it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends