“vegan PERFECTION ”

Little Bird Organics and The Unbakery
Ranked #3 of 70 Dessert in Auckland Central
Price range: US$3 - US$13
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: A little birdie told us food should be three things:mostly raw, definitely organic and full of goodness. So here at little bird we do just that and with all that combined, the result is pure deliciousness. Why raw? Raw foods are in their purest state- no heating above 46'C. This ensures the food retains all its enzymes and nutrients and its life force, which means every bite contain more goodness for your body. Organic foods are grown without harmful chemicals. No chemicals in the food means no chemicals in your food or environment. Goodness, because food should be good for you, packed with all the nutrition you need to feel fabulous. Goodness tastes good too. We are completely gluten and dairy free and proudly serve plant based menus that suit anybody really as well as vegans, vegetarians and healthy minded people looking for an easy way to include more goodness and nutrition in their diet.
Reviewed April 10, 2018 via mobile

there are no words enough to describe this place, you have to experience it yourself!

cute vibe, friendly staff and food that can't be any better. Smoothies, Pancakes and Buddha bowl are my favourites! You can taste the quality of the ingredients in every bite. It's not only good for you and the planet, it's also increeeeeedibly TASTY. Best food on earth. 10/10

Reviewed April 7, 2018 via mobile

Visited this little gem a few times when I've needed to go to Auckland. The service is excellent. The food is so alive, healthy, and revitalising. So many goodies I keep trying something new and am always blissed out. Little Bird at 1 Summer St Ponsonby. Highly recommended.

Reviewed March 6, 2018

As a certified raw chef myself, i am traveling the world and always looking for the best raw food option around. I knew Little bird products from other places...
I went to Little bird downtown a pleasure to have a almond late and some sweet treat and the girls there are very nice (especially the Brazilian one!) and customer service orientated. Thanks girls!
Went 3 time in Little Bird (summer street), even thought i think its a bit expensive i will still eat there as it is good quality....
BUT i will not accept a chef to laugh in my face when i order a plate with (stated on menu) AGED CHEESE and been serve with soft cheese. When i asked him to show me both cheese he was just stuck in his lie, i even shown him the recipe book with soft and aged cheese stated!!!...a pity this day was my last day at the little bird cafe..

Reviewed March 3, 2018 via mobile

The best vegan cafe in Auckland bar none. Can get busy so book ahead, but well worth it. The shakes are amazing.

Reviewed February 24, 2018 via mobile

I am not Vegan ...nor vegetarian for that matter but alas traveling with a group with them and a gluten free human as well...I will definitely be back - had the vegan chickpea omelette with spinach and mushrooms came with a lovely salad - the taste was incredible and I didn’t have that sluggish feeling I get when I eat eggs. Service was a bit slow but we were not in a rush so OK. Highly recommend