“Tasty pork buns, nom nom nom ”

The Blue Breeze Inn
Ranked #117 of 2,468 Restaurants in Auckland Central
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed February 17, 2017 via mobile

Pork buns never let us down, always a winner. Despite losing our order and having to take it again, wait staff were really friendly and we didn't need to wait long for food. Delicious

1  Thank H8890KAjulieb

Reviewed February 16, 2017

I have dined here many times and everytime I come away impressed with full intention to share this great experience.We were a table for three, and from clarifying our seating requirements , ordering , table service and paying the bill the service was excellent, and I haven't even mentioned the food yet. We ordered our faves, salmon salad, prawn dumplings, and the most flavoursome broccolli you can imagaine, finished with the enchanting jasmine tea flower that opens up before your eyes.Every dish was perfect. The atmosphere is always upbeat and buzzy. I run an Airbnb and always recommend guests to go who always come back with rave reviews. Thanks Blue Breeze Inn for another superb meal.

Reviewed February 15, 2017 via mobile

A big statement I know but have eaten in a myriad of retaurants in over 70 countries in the World during the past 20 years I believe this is the best.

The combinations of taste and texture are remarkable using some well known NZL seafoods and Asian salads for example. I have eaten here about 5 times over 2 years and it is still consistent delivering the highest in quality and service.
Cucumber salad normally a nice and satisfying dish goes to a unexpected high level plus the salmon salad and fish.
Everyone in my group were raving about their meals, quite an achievement.

Reviewed February 13, 2017 via mobile

We love blue breeze! My favourite place to eat. The black tiger prawn dumplings are to die for and the cucumber entree. Makes me drool just thinking of the amazing food here. Great service and atmosphere. A must try restaurant in Auckland!

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed February 10, 2017

Well, I had to go back a second night in a row, that should tell you something. The staff is ridiculously on point. The food is amazing. Over two nights I had seven dishes and one dessert. Everything was top notch. The quality of the food can compete anywhere in the world (that I've been of course) sooo....London...New York...Los Angeles...Barcelona...Lisbon...San Francisco...really amazing in quality, presentation and delivery. Sit at the chefs table/bar. It's a blast watching these people work and prepare great food. hats off to both the staff and management.