“Sunday morning breakfast”
Review of Rad Cafe

Rad Cafe
Ranked #53 of 2,429 Restaurants in Auckland Central
Reviewed May 23, 2018 via mobile

Rad cafe is a lovely little cafe with awesome staff members! I was a bit indecisive about what I wanted and was quite fussy with what I wanted and didn’t want...in the end the waiter gave me some suggestions that weren’t on the menu and I ended up having poached eggs on toast, very yummy! The breakfast menu has a good selection on it, however I did want the granola but without the nuts but was told that the granola was all pre made with the nuts mixed in...gutted! Not very good for people who are allergic and fancy some granola!

Reviewed May 16, 2018

Freshly squeezed orange juice, and really good vibes. Found this place to be a cool spot for a meeting, friendly staff and a good location. Would go back.

Reviewed May 14, 2018

An impromptu breakfast saw 5 of us decent just after opening time. Wonderful friendly service, managed to get a hot drinks order and a special kids order for breakfast underway promptly. The food is conventional but with a sophisticated twist. She loved the mushrooms, I wen tof rht granola, others picked the eggs bene (food envy). Great coffee, need to go back again.

Reviewed April 28, 2018

I called in for a recharge after climbing Mt Eden - great coffee and a funky street-side vibe. The afghan I ordered was super-crumbly but also bang-on in terms of taste. There are plenty of power points if you need to recharge your electronic devices, or want to catch up a bit of laptop work while you recaffienate, and the staff are friendly. Nice spot.

Reviewed April 14, 2018

Stopped by with a group of five for a family brunch and had the best time! Guys your incredible service, atmosphere and your food (cannot forget the food), makes me want to move to Auckland just to make you my regular spot! One of the best I've visited Auckland cafes I've ever visited, without a doubt.