“Possibly best vego burger in the world ”
Review of Bountiful Earth

Bountiful Earth
Price range: US$3 - US$11
Description: Funky little food bar/takeaways that specialises healthier option for lunch and dinners and have all the yummy foods you could want.
Reviewed October 21, 2017 via mobile

Grabbed the Veg Big Kahuna burger last night.. Turned out to be one of the best burgers I’ve had in my my life (I’m not a vegetarian). I’ll try and work my way through the menu but darn me the VBK is delicious. More satisfying than Ferg Burger.

1  Thank Jordan S
Sarah L, Owner at Bountiful Earth, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2017

Thanks for the fabulous review, so glad you enjoyed it!

Reviewed January 25, 2017

My son and I had the special which was chicken, bacon, banana & lettuce-a strange combination but it worked, my daughter-in-law chose a cheeseburger and we all thoroughly enjoyed our meals. The milkshakes we had were good too as was the carrot cake & fruit pie with custard. This is not an upmarket eatery but good, honest food.

Reviewed October 12, 2016 via mobile

Great asset to community, as sells really tasty food. Also good for GF people. Lunch of a filled GF crepe and cake and coffee to go always fills me up and is delicious!

They make custom burgers too!

Reviewed September 21, 2016 via mobile

Best samosa's in the west, bliss balls are heavenly. Love love love this place. Plenty of options for vegetarians too. Staff are friendly, definitely going to try out their burgers

Management response:Responded January 23, 2017

Thanks Nicky G, the samosas are one of our most popular items.

Reviewed August 9, 2016 via mobile

We love Bountiful Earth, the burgers are on another level of amazing everytime and the slices are great too. Pie of the month is always worth a try too. Friendly staff and great service.