Camelot On Ulster(Hamilton)(Great Value!)
US$75
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$83/night.

US$77
Ashwood Manor(Hamilton)(Great Value!)
US$57
Ibis Hamilton Tainui(Hamilton)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$123
US$108
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
All reviewsmystery creekwould stay againvery pleasant stayfree wifireceptionist
Reviewed July 9, 2016

So handy to stay the night prior to departure, plenty of parking and Restaurant excellent, we found the Front Deak Team very helpful in explaining the Hotel features IE Parking; Restaurant; bar etc The Hotel is great for the Overnight or a quite venue to hold a conference the offer all the facilities of a Major Big City conference centre the Waikat Way !!

Room Tip: Golf course 2 k away
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
HamiltonAirportMot, General Manager at Hamilton Airport Hotel And Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2016

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to submit your review and appreciate the in depth review of our Hotel. We do have a good range of both accommodation and being so close to Hamilton Airport puts us in a very convenient location to hold Conferences. Once again thank you for your time and do hope we will see you again in the near future.

Reviewed June 27, 2016 via mobile

We booked a executive room as we wanted a spa. The place is a little old and dated but we found it had everything we needed and we had a very comfortable stay. For the price we paid ($129 a night) I was very happy. The bed was comfy, motel was quiet, room was clean, and I enjoyed the plunger coffee in the morning. Will definitely stay again.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
HamiltonAirportMot, General Manager at Hamilton Airport Hotel And Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2016

Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to submit your review and we are pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. We have recently upgraded the bedding and the next stage is to continue with the upgrading of the decor. We will be looking forward to your return visit in the future.

Reviewed May 18, 2016 via mobile

I enjoyed my stay here. Wasnt the flashest motel but had everything i was looking for. I stayed in the executive suite which had aircon and a spa bath so if a nice soak is wat your looking for i recommend this otherwise a standard room is just the same but a bit cheaper with no spa or aircon. The motel is quite private and is suprising quiet considering its next to the airport. The service was great and the bar/restaurant is a nice dining area. Id stay here again even tho the beds arent top of the line comfy and the bedding seems outdated its still a great little get away.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
HamiltonAirportMot, General Manager at Hamilton Airport Hotel And Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2016

Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to submit your review. Great to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and will pass on to the Restaurant Team that a you received good service. We have been continuing with a soft refurbishment which includes the bedding and hope to see you return to notice further improvements.

Reviewed April 10, 2016

We stayed for one night in a 2 bedroom unit on 10/4. We have stayed at the property before but always in 1 bedroom units and have been reasonably happy with the units. The floors and bathroom were very clean, and the kitchen is great with a decent sized fridge/freezer and a clean oven. The staff are always very friendly.
But I was very disappointed by the state of the beds. There was a queen sized bed and 2 singles, all of which were very saggy and uncomfortable. The sheets were some of the worst we've ever seen in a motel - threadbare would be a generous description. The hallway between the rooms upstairs is very creaky so was difficult with kids sleeping between the main bedroom and the bathroom. I would hope that they replace those beds soon as we had an awful night sleep.

Room Tip: We have found the 1 bedroom units better
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
HamiltonAirportMot, General Manager at Hamilton Airport Hotel And Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2016

Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to submit Your review. We have commenced light refurbishments of our rooms with new bedding in our Executive Rooms with this to continue into our Standard Studio's and Apartments along with new linen. I will pass on to our Housekeeping Team that a good standard of cleanliness is reported and good to see that our staff are friendly. We will be attending to those creaky floorboards along with the above in the near future and hope your stay with us in the future is an improved one.

Reviewed February 24, 2016

We were booked here for a wedding down the road (the bride had specifically had rooms put aside). I had requested an early check in as the wedding was at 3pm and check in was at 2pm which was denied.

At 2pm I went back to check in and was told the room still wasn't ready and probably wouldn't be ready till 3pm or after! When I calmly explained the situation to the manager Ben he was completely unhelpful and not interested in helping. I asked him what he suggested I do and he said I could use the changing room at the gym!

At this point my husband who had been waiting in the car stepped in. I found Ben backed down very quickly once he had a man sternly tell him this wasn't good enough and to sort it out. He then very resentfully swapped our room for another one that was ready.

Even as we were leaving the office to rush off to get ready Ben was still trying to argue his point. Absolute worst manager and worst customer service in my life.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
HamiltonAirportMot, General Manager at Hamilton Airport Hotel And Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded February 29, 2016

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to submit your review and sad to see that our customer service was totally missing on this occasion. We do have challenges on some weekends especially when we have Guests attending Weddings and require their rooms early to get ready for their event and we do try our best. However with a full night the previous evening this did put our Housekeeping Department under pressure. I do however apologise for my Receptionist who could have handled the situation better. We have met in regards to alternative measures for the future to avoid a similar scenario. We do hope that you return in the future and thanks once again for your feedback.