Review of Humble Hut 2

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Terrible
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Amanda P
“Rude and unhelpful. ”
Reviewed 13 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Myself and my partner had booked to stay here for 2 nights while visiting my son at university. I rang harry to tell him our expected time of arrival, and was told by him that there was no booking for us and he was all booked up. On telling him that I paid my money full which had been taken from my account and therefore I wanted a refund he got quite Irate, saying that it was nothing to do with him as I had booked with Holliday house and so it was there problem not his.
I feel that he was very unhelpful and really didn't care that we had no where to stay as the whole of Hamilton was booked out for the rugby. I would never recommend this place to anyone. As it stands it's 5 days since we were meant to stay and I still have no refund. Not happy.

Travellers are raving about these Hamilton hotels

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing