“Visited Brookfields as part of a guided tour”

Brookfields Vineyards
Ranked #28 of 75 things to do in Napier
Reviewed 13 January 2017 via mobile

Sharon was fabulous passionate about the wines and we enjoyed tasting a selection of white, red and desert wines. The group asked lots of questions which Sharon happily answered. A lovely experience for everyone.

Reviewed 3 January 2017

A wonderful tasting of several of their wines in a barrel room with Sharon our host. Full of knowledge and extremely passionate which is what you want from a good host. Really good wines. We will be back next time

Reviewed 2 January 2017 via mobile

This is one of our favourite wineries in this region. The wine tasting experience here is a must!! Sharon has been our host each time and she is just wonderful! You are led to a seating area in a wine barrel room for the tasting, where you are able to sit down and try most of their wines that are offered for sale. There are no rules in the tasting and you are able to try as many or as little as you wish. Sharon is so knowledgable on the winery's history, the wines, and the local area; she even helped us map out other wineries to try and recommended a fabulous Napier restaurant for our dinner. Brookfield's truly cares about their customers and making sure they get what they are paying for by offering free shipping in NZ on 6 or more bottles upon purchase. I mention this because it can get quite hot in the summer and toting around your bottles all day in the heat can cause the wine to move, but instead you can have your wine packed in the evening and next day shipped overnight to your door step! The biggest bonus for us with Brookfields, is that not only are their wines great, but their prices are so reasonable, we have yet to walk out of there without purchasing at least 6 bottles.

Reviewed 20 December 2016 via mobile

I searched for the best vineyard in Napier and came across this one. I went with my wife and four children. We were warmly greeted by John who offered to show us around and explain how things work. We appreciated the way he explained and answered our questions.

Though none of us are particularly wine-loving, we all found this trip to the vineyard very valuable and interesting. It was an informative afternoon!

Reviewed 9 December 2016

Whilst holidaying in the Hawkes Bay , we visited this winery for me to do some wine tasting ( hubby's mpre of a beer guy) - John the owner/host was very hospitable and informaitive. I don't tend to like Rose' wines, I am more of a chardonnay kind of woman, but John offered me a taste of one of Brookfield's and I actually liked it! I bought three bottles of wine , including the rose !!