See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed May 5, 2012

We stayed at Manor on Parade May 2 & 3. The location is perfect being right on the sea front. Our room was extremely comfortable and very well appointed. The breakfast was generous, fresh and beautifully laid out. We will return!

Room Tip: We had the room at the back but this room has it's own private deck so for us it was just perfect.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 28, 2012

Stayed on 28th February. Comfortable, on the seafront, with parking available outside in the evening (but you have to move in the morning). Well situated for a walk around the Art Deco buildings in Nelson. The breakfast in the morning, specifically the fresh fruit, was absolutely wonderful. Thanks!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 22, 2012

We spent 2 nights here on our grand tour of NZ. The accommodation is well placed for walking into town and on the promenade and Napier is well worth a visit.
Others have said that the accommodation was beautifully furnished but for me it had too many ornaments in the room which meant I had to move things to make room for my own things. It's all a matter of taste at the end of the day.
We had the room at the front which is a great size with lots of comfy seating and panoramic windows. However I was most surprised to find a building straight ahead as I was expecting uninterrupted sea views. The sea is there alright to the left and right but somewhat obscured by this unused sea life centre.
Breakfast was good but the hosts didn't appear at all. Other places they have come in to say Good Morning, made tea/coffee but here it was all laid out and completely do it yourself. I prefer a little bit of service.
Napier was nice but I might look for somewhere else next time.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 28, 2012

I can add very little to other favourable comments - lovely high quality accommodation with great breakfasts - very clean & stylish. Great location for sea-front & city centre.

Room Tip: Check which room suits you best - rear one has balcony, front one sea-views.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 20, 2012

Great location within walking distance of city.Room spotless and beautifully decorated.Breakfast fantastic.Stayed on rear bedroom which had lovely balcony-great for evening drinks.Definitely recommend this B and B.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple