“Excellent service!”

Ranked #19 of 190 Restaurants in New Plymouth
Price range: US$4 - US$23
Cuisines: Italian, Contemporary, Healthy
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Open for Lunch everyday 11:30am to 2:30pm Open for Dinner everyday 5pm to late
Reviewed April 4, 2018

The service was excellent, the waitress new what she was talking about, which made our experience much better. The menu has many options, a little expensive though. The calamari is to die for!

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

First time to Italian Restaurant and wasn't disappointed , was great food. There was 8 of us and all had great food and the service was great too. Friendly and helpful, so much so they didn't have a ingredient for a cocktail that one of the ladies with us wanted so they rang the boss and he delivered a bottle from his own home !!! How cool was that for service !

Reviewed April 2, 2018

Rocked up to the Bella Vita without a booking after being declined the night before due to heavy bookings. Stoked to have been able to get in the following night, nice small intimate surroundings. Great food, had the tomato & feta brucetta which was tasty followed by sea food marinara (rice risotto) instead of the pasta which was really well done, my wife had the calamari as an entrée which was also fantastic. Service was great with waiters very attentive.

Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

Friendly attentive service and a creative menu. Although it didn’t have my usual Italian favourite veal fungi I still thoroughly enjoyed the garlic and lemon prawn risotto entree followed by rack of lamb with wild goat and vege lasagne. First time tasting goat and it was tender and succulent. The carbonara was a tasty blend of the usual ingredients with a bit of zing and a good serving size. We’re trying not to put on weight this trip do didn’t look at the dessert menu sadly. I suspect they were equally yummy. Good relaxed ambiance and space.

Reviewed March 7, 2018

My husband and I went to this restaurant last night. I wasn't particularly hungry, but they gave me a half portion of lasagne which wasn't even on the menu. It came with roast potatoes. brocolli and beans and was absolutley delicious. My husband had the chicken and said it was very nice. The service was excellent without being effusive. I highly recommend this restaurant and would certainly go back.

1  Thank Mary G