See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed January 21, 2018

Comfortable and clean although quite dated. This unit had all we needed for our overnight stay. We stayed in the front units and the traffic noise did not bother us. For convenience, we would stay again.

Stayed: January 2018
Reviewed July 17, 2017 via mobile

While the rooms where clean and tidy but basic we will stop there. The service from the front counter staff was terrible. Very little understanding of our needs. The only thing they understood was payment and when are you going to pay. I would not stay or recommend anyone to stay there.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed March 14, 2017 via mobile

We booked this accommodation pretty last minute. The staff were incredibly helpful and accommodating and the booking process was simple and easy. Chalet had everything we needed, very basic but kitchen facilities were an added bonus. Beds were super comfortable for what they were, would definitely book again.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed March 6, 2017

Stayed in a cabin out the back. Nice and comfortable accommodation. Clean.
Can hear some road traffic in the mornings but not over the top. Mainly because of road works out the front that will be over with soon by look of it.
Good cafe over the road and tavern over the road with great friendly staff.
Would stay again

Room Tip: Rear cabins are quieter
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed February 27, 2017 via mobile

I was always taught, if you can't say anything good about something, say nothing at all.
So I'll say nothing at all, apart from one thing, I felt like I needed a shower after I spent the night there.

I can't say more. Although this site is saying I must. Ok, don't stop here.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo