“Fast and tasty ”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

Great venue to go to with friends or family. I went last night with family including 4 kids. The food comes out fast, they have a good kids menu and on Sundays the kids meal is only $5. Incl, drink, entre, main and ice cream for dessert. We have been here many times over the years and during a recent visit to Tauranga, the kids were asking to be taken here. The staff have always been kind and accommodating.

2  Thank Wayne L

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

I had a lot of recommendations about burrito brothers from my friends, family and colleagues so I decided to take a chance, and to my amazement it was wonderful! The food was fast, impeccable service and an overall amazing ambiance!!! I must say the chicken salad was my favourite and honestly I tend to shy away from greens! I will definitely be back!!!

2  Thank Jessica H
Reviewed 10 July 2017

Amazing meal and the service was top class. We had a family outing and was served by Sophie. Love your work guys.

2  Thank Rob S
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

I love this place so much, my favourite restaurant to take my friends and celebrate birthdays. Great service but all around best meals ever. Highly recommend.

2  Thank jamiemG3066WC
Reviewed 9 July 2017

I dined at The Barrio Brothers with a First Table booking, the service was great, the food was fresh and delicious and the banana chimichangas were to die for! That could have been enough but then they gave a $10 voucher for the next time we eat there. This was definitely the eating highlight of our holiday in Tauranga!

2  Thank Marlene H