“Awesome dinner”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

Went there for college friends dinner great food with great customer service ... recommend everyone this place ... will definitely visit again

2  Thank Sushant M

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

Love this place. Super quick service, super friendly staff. Food & cocktails to die for. The melted cheese entree is AMAZING! The only issue is that it is a very noisy place so not good for a romantic dinner.

2  Thank rachnz69
Reviewed 29 July 2017

I have been to The Barrio Brothers well over a dozen times over the years and it never ceases to amaze me how consistently outstanding they are with their food and service. The staff are always friendly, helpful and efficient. The food is always brought out fast and hot. The food itself is delicious! The place is always packed and the ambience is great. Thank you guys for such a consistently great dining experience!

2  Thank joanna594
Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

Great venue to go to with friends or family. I went last night with family including 4 kids. The food comes out fast, they have a good kids menu and on Sundays the kids meal is only $5. Incl, drink, entre, main and ice cream for dessert. We have been here many times over the years and during a recent visit to Tauranga, the kids were asking to be taken here. The staff have always been kind and accommodating.

2  Thank Wayne L
Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

I had a lot of recommendations about burrito brothers from my friends, family and colleagues so I decided to take a chance, and to my amazement it was wonderful! The food was fast, impeccable service and an overall amazing ambiance!!! I must say the chicken salad was my favourite and honestly I tend to shy away from greens! I will definitely be back!!!

2  Thank Jessica H