2,380 results
All reviewsgreat locationfeatherston streetcentral locationcable cartwo double bedste papafree wifitsb arenarailway stationbuffet breakfastshort staywould stay againeasy walknew zealandreception stafflambton quaystayed one night
Reviewed April 3, 2012

II took my wife to dinner at viviant restaurant on 1st April. Service was ok as there was only 2 servers we could see. The Asian guy took our order but forget to serve wine, food was good. In the end my wife ordered the coffee to the same Asian guy and after 20 mnts no service we asked the lady and she delivered promptly. when paying the bill I asked the asian guy about delay in coffee and wine and his reply was that quick coffee is served in fast food outlets and gas stations. We were shocked as one another lady standing next to us on the bar. The lady even replied that this kind of reply is unacceptable. Thanks to the lady server our evening was not completely wasted. BUT THE REPLY FROM THAT WAITER WAS DISGUSTING. Being a EX RESTAURANT MANAGER in Adelaide, Sydney and Auckland I WAS SO DISAPPOINTED AND LEAVING NZ WITH A BIT OF DISAPPOINTMENT AS THE REPLY SPOILED OUR MOOD FOR REST OF THE EVENING. I HOPE THE MANAGEMENT LOOKS INTO IT. I have already forwarded the complaint to Accor corporate office.
Thanks
John Hayde

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank john h
NathanFrost, General Manager at ibis Wellington, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2012

Dear John Hayde,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent dining experience at Vivant! restaurant. I am disappointed in the response you have received from one of my staff and I am personally following this complaint up. Can you please contact me directly at the hotel on nathan.frost@accor.com so that I can discuss this matter further with you. Thank you for your feedback, I apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused you and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind regards,

Nathan Frost

Reviewed April 2, 2012

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
NathanFrost, General Manager at ibis Wellington, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2012

Reviewed April 1, 2012

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business

Reviewed March 29, 2012

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
NathanFrost, General Manager at ibis Wellington, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2012

Reviewed March 26, 2012

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
NathanFrost, General Manager at ibis Wellington, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2012