“Perfect Little Lunch”
Review of Kotare Cafe - CLOSED

Kotare Cafe
Reviewed December 28, 2017

Probably the freshest eggs bene I've ever had and I'm a white guy so I've had my fair share.
Tasted like the bread and salmon was caught/baked/opened that day. At $19 was actually pretty good deal and the humorous established 2016 sign shows that the new owners have done a good job getting the place going.

Reviewed November 9, 2017 via mobile

I enjoyed a nice brunch here with my son. Vege hash, spinach, avocado, poached eggs, roasted tomatoes and a delicious tomato relish with a spicy kick. Good value and enjoyable.

Reviewed August 16, 2017

I had a Caesar salad for lunch, which the staff were able to adjust to be dairy free. They also have a small sugar free juice selection in their fridge

Reviewed August 6, 2017

We called into this cafe' to have coffee & found a comfy seat to sit on. The table had dirty dishes on it which stayed there until we got our drinks. My 'Mocha' was lovely but only warm to drink so I had to down it quickly. I didn't bother telling the staff as they seemed understaffed & were rushing around as it was. Maybe next time i'll mention that i'd like it very hot but it should be standard really.

1  Thank 61Foodie61
Reviewed August 4, 2017 via mobile

Visited with number one daughter for lunch. She is very fussy due to food allergies and these guys were spot on for the order, asking the correct questions. Good food, done well, coffee excellent. Well done guys