“Very lovely place”
Review of Kotare Cafe - CLOSED

Kotare Cafe
Reviewed January 25, 2018

We really enjoy our coffees and breakfasts here. Lovely helpful staff. Indoor and outdoor tables. Nice selection of freshly prepared foods.
Well done guys. Keep up the good work and we'll see you again often.

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed December 30, 2017 via mobile

Great breakfast and good service, The staff were so friendly and helpful. The food was delicious and healthy. The price quite good value for what you order.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed December 28, 2017

Probably the freshest eggs bene I've ever had and I'm a white guy so I've had my fair share.
Tasted like the bread and salmon was caught/baked/opened that day. At $19 was actually pretty good deal and the humorous established 2016 sign shows that the new owners have done a good job getting the place going.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed November 9, 2017 via mobile

I enjoyed a nice brunch here with my son. Vege hash, spinach, avocado, poached eggs, roasted tomatoes and a delicious tomato relish with a spicy kick. Good value and enjoyable.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed August 16, 2017

I had a Caesar salad for lunch, which the staff were able to adjust to be dairy free. They also have a small sugar free juice selection in their fridge

Date of visit: August 2017