“Amazing ”
Review of Kotare Cafe - CLOSED

Kotare Cafe
Reviewed February 10, 2018 via mobile

Amazing coffee, amazing breakfast/brunch. Nice crispy bacon and perfectly cooked eggs. Highly recommend this place and I’ll definitely be going there again next time I’m over that way.

Reviewed February 3, 2018 via mobile

Had a trip over to Blenheim for the day and we needed a quick bite to eat. We popped in and I ordered a Caesar Salad without chicken. Well the salad came out and it was massive, ridiculous really!! If I got chicken I wouldn’t have finished it!! They also had awesome Supreme coffee on tap. The cafe was very modern and plenty of tables available. I’m sure there is a school near by, as a lot of students came in, so timing your visit is advised. I will definitely be coming back the next time I visit.

Reviewed January 29, 2018

My husband was walking through automatic door they began closing and knocked him to the ground it took all my strength to hold doors open while some helpful customers lifted hubby up The staff member who witnessed incident said it has happened before and would let manager know so problem with door timing could be altered The Choc Brownie is good

Reviewed January 25, 2018

We really enjoy our coffees and breakfasts here. Lovely helpful staff. Indoor and outdoor tables. Nice selection of freshly prepared foods.
Well done guys. Keep up the good work and we'll see you again often.

Reviewed December 30, 2017 via mobile

Great breakfast and good service, The staff were so friendly and helpful. The food was delicious and healthy. The price quite good value for what you order.