“Flawless service and customer experience”
Review of Cafe Home

Cafe Home
Ranked #4 of 10 Coffee & Tea in Blenheim
Cuisines: Healthy, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed June 14, 2018 via mobile

I went in Mid afternoon today (Friday) There was a good menu, but I didnt know if they served omlettes, and they said it wasnt on the menu but they would happily make one......When it came out I was very surprised, it was the best looking and best tasting omlette Ive had all year, many thanks Cafe Home. The service is some of the best Ive expereinced, the presentation is also excellent, coffee was perfectly done, and the venue also, all 4 catagories gets a very well deserved 5 stars in each catagory....simply flawless experience

Reviewed April 19, 2018

Great place for breakfast. Try the Eggs Benedict! In the middle of town. Unfortunately I could not stay for lunch. Highly recommended.

Reviewed March 26, 2018

We had lunch here with some friends and there was not a complaint to be made by any of us. I has Eggs Benne, just delicious! The place is busy and bustly but even so our meals were prepared to perfection in a reasonable time.

Reviewed January 19, 2018 via mobile

The coffee was pretty good. Unfortunately, the rest of the dining experience was a bit disappointing. The dining area was overwhelmed with an unpleasant egg-like smell. I had the salad of the day - roasted vegetables, with optional chicken - the salad itself was decent, but the chicken tasted like generic supermarket chicken rather than something that had been freshly prepared in house.

Reviewed January 15, 2018

First time visit to this newly owned and renovated gastropub in the heart of town. It's bright, light and spacious and I like the way there are seperate seating areas to chose from. Staff were efficient. The menu differs from others eateries in the town, and the salt and pepper clams I chose from the light meal list were delicious. Teamed with a fresh green salad it made a tasty and adequate midday meal. The flat white coffee I had was one of the best I've tasted locally. I will definitely return to Cafe Home.

1  Thank sbarns