“Date night!”

Price range: US$2 - US$8
Cuisines: European, Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Description: Relaxed Funky Coffee house with 5 different types of coffee beans for your choice. Famous Local bakery food from deBroods bakery delivered daily. Take your time and Enjoy the relaxed atmosphere indoor or out.
Reviewed July 11, 2017 via mobile

My wife and I are new locals. We really thought we would struggle to find a cool coffee house in Blenheim close to the town centre. We were wrong. Lots of space. Unbelievably quick coffee service most days and nights. Besides the coffee the highlight has to be 'dessert date night'. A cool selection of cakes and treats which are fun to eat alone or share if you must. Salted caramel mousse and peanut butter cheesecake the night we were there. Always changing selection and always a quick greeting when you walk in the door. Best Instagram advertising I've ever seen. Only complaint? The door handle needs to be bigger!

Reviewed April 26, 2017 via mobile

I have been here 3 times, the coffee is good but a little more expensive especially if you have soy. No choice of savory food if you are Gluten free only a very small piece of frittata at (from memory) between $7-8! I won't go again having given it 3 goes. Had to wait longer than I would have thought considering it wasn't very busy each time and staff didn't seem very bothered.

Reviewed April 18, 2017 via mobile

A relaxed atmosphere and retro style setting. Good food and friendly staff. Outside area ideal for kids.

Reviewed April 14, 2017 via mobile

Thought it was pretty rude that the man behind me, who ordered his coffees after me, was served first. Practically the same order - just a deliberate decision that he should probably get better service than me. I never enjoy the atmosphere, will not return at will

4  Thank tvd663306
Reviewed March 16, 2017

This was one of few places open when we visited, but it served good strong coffee and sizeable cakes/pastries. Not the best we've ever tasted but we were grateful

1  Thank 654GregP654