“Vegan friendly food...”

Ranked #43 of 133 Restaurants in Blenheim
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed October 8, 2017 via mobile

I am a vegan and they accommodated me nicely with mushrooms, tomatoes, homemade grilled potatoes and corn bread..the others had eggs Benedict wish they all raved about...

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed September 22, 2017

Really nice food and a lovely atmosphere. If I lived in Blenheim this would be my go to place for breakfast out - breakfasted twice during our five day visit.

Very good coffee - excellent service. Hard to fault

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed September 17, 2017

I put a lot of store in the coffee a cafe serves with breakfast, and Figaro's did not disappoint.

Fresh beans, great flavour, good crema, hot. All you could ask for.

Breakfast option for me was poached eggs with a side of bacon, served on sourdough. Fantastic bacon was a big plus, and good eggs too, perfectly poached. Service was prompt, efficient and friendly, and I'd happily recommend this place, except to people I don't like!

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed July 10, 2017

This is my favourite cafe in Blenheim. It doesn't matter if it's just for coffee or lunch, the staff are friendly and caring. Food is always great.

Date of visit: July 2017
1  Thank hazel S
Reviewed June 22, 2017

I've been here on a number of occasions and always enjoy the food and nice atmosphere. I went with my partner the other day and got the eggs benedict and it's the best I've had, it was absolutely delicious!

Date of visit: June 2017