Lowest prices for your stay
US$75
Booking.comUS$75
Orbitz.com
Expedia.comUS$67
1,035 results
All reviews city centre centre point within walking distance stay there again spa bath stayed here for nights first stop visiting christchurch quiet location friendly hosts room was spacious recycling motel nz accommodation kitchenette studio
Selected filters
Reviewed January 28, 2021

We have used this accomodation before and decided that this would be aa good place to stay again after we were forced to stay in town for a night. we checked in the motel and got a one bedroom unit for the price of a studio.
the unit was clean, spacy and had a mezanine bedroom.
the room was temepature controlled and was really cool while the temperature outside hit a blistering 35 degree.

Although we were supposed to have sky, the weather had a different plan with the reception of the signal. In my opinion not something you can blame on the business owner.
The hosts are a nice couple and are willing to go the extra mile if you just show them the respect they deserve. Thank you for the service. we wish you well.

Date of stay: January 2021
Reviewed January 3, 2021

I had a nice upstairs room. It was well-equipped and super-clean. Late check-in (pre-arranged) was easy. Friendly staff, and an easy short walk to the city centre. I look forward to staying again in future.

Date of stay: July 2020
Reviewed December 14, 2020

The staff were incredibly kind and helpful. The room was the cleanest I've ever come across. It was very quiet and I slept through the entire night. It took me 5 mins to walk to the city center. When I stay in Chch I will always stay here. I highly recommend Center Point on Colombo!!!!

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed November 22, 2020

I stayed here for 3 nights with my 14 year old daughter to explore Chch.
We both loved our stay. Everything is immaculate, super clean, and well thought out. The owners are very friendly and helpful. The location is in the CBD and therefore in walking distance of The Riverside Market, The Terrace, etc etc..
Even though we were in the centre of Chch the noise levels were fine.
One funny warning. The motel next door is a carbon copy. I found myself walking into my room thinking our gear was gone. Turned out I was at the hostel next door. Turns out this happens all the time. Just funny. No problem at all. I had not been drinking btw. :-)

Date of stay: November 2020
Reviewed October 11, 2020

We stayed one night here but would definitely stay again. Room was clean, bed was comfortable and there were comfy chairs too. There is a small kitchen and a huge spa bath. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Very reasonably priced with free parking. Close to lots of restaurants and shops.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple