1,986 results
All reviews christchurch airport new wing antarctic centre on demand an early flight free shuttle shuttle service hire car last night new zealand after midnight next morning one night stay bed was comfortable the ground floor convenient location would stay again
Reviewed January 7, 2018

I arrived at the hotel in the midst of a large influx of people mostly a tour group. There was a staff member helping to direct new arrivals like myself, into queues to be attended to. After quite a short wait, I was able to check in and after a quick call to double-check my room was ready, I was on my way to my room. It was on the ground floor and a short walk from the lobby. My room was spotlessly clean, and the bed made just how I like it. I had a small jug and I made myself a hot chocolate to drink. There was some ground coffee and a small plunger for "bean-o-philes" plus a selection of tea and some biscuits. Milk was in the fridge. The bathroom was fresh and clean and the shower had great pressure. I had a really refreshing sleep and the checkout process next morning was very quick. I waited a few minutes for the complementary shuttle to arrive to take me over to the Airport for my departure. This was my third stay at Sudima for an early flight out and the stay was as enjoyable as my other two visits.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
IftiHussain, Manager at Sudima Hotel Christchurch Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2018

Dear Diane

Thank you for the 5 green bubbles and for giving us a detailed review of your recent stay. I am really pleased that you an excellent stay from your check in through to our shuttle dropping you off at the airport for your flight out. I will be sure to pass your feedback on to the team, they will be further encouraged. We all look forward to welcome you back again on your next trip to New Zealand, we hope that will be soon.

Reviewed January 6, 2018 via mobile

The Sudima is really very well located some 800m from the airport. Too far to drag your bags but an on demand free shuttle bus sorts that out. Staff at reception very courteous and welcoming. You can eat in the hotel, but if you feel you cannot do justice to a restaurant meal when fatigued from travelling, there are in the immediate walking vicinity various cheaper eateries and an excellent supermarket.

Room very comfortable and spotlessly clean.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
IftiHussain, Manager at Sudima Hotel Christchurch Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2018

Dear gehdev

Thank you for the full 5 green bubbles. It is really great to hear that you had an excellent stay here. You are right, our complimentary shuttle runs 24/7 on demand, just takes a call from the Freephone located at the international arrivals lobby for a quick pick up. Pleased that you enjoyed our service. We look forward to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed January 6, 2018 via mobile

This hotel is clean, spacious and has lovely staff. Situated very close to the airport and right beside restaurants and a supermarket, it's super handy! I'd happily stay here again. And there's a 24 hour airpot shuffle as well.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo

Dear Debra

Thank you for your review and we are happy to hear that you had enjoyed your stay. Pleased that the hotel's location and the nearby facilities had enhanced your stay experience. We look forward to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed January 5, 2018 via mobile

The hotel and the entire surrounding airport area have blacklisted Uber so you are forced to take expensive hotel or taxi transport. 30-50% more than Uber. We walked down the road past the McDonalds to catch Uber across the highway.

Stayed: January 2018

Dear Mark

We regret to hear of your experience with Uber. We want to clarify that we are not in any position to regulate public transport providers outside of the hotel's perimeter and not aware of Uber being blacklisted. Also the hotel does not provide chargeable transport service apart from the complimentary airport shuttle.

Reviewed January 5, 2018

Hotel is located 5 min drive from the Christchurch Airport, hotel offer guest parking for free.

Spitfire mall is within walking distance to the hotel, where you can find Counterdown department store. For food, there is a few restaurants, as well as fast food (KFC, McDonalds, Subway .

Hotel staffs are friendly and check in and out was very fast.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family

Dear teowsoon

Thank you for giving us feedback on your recent stay with us. We are pleased that the hotel's location and the nearby shop and food outlets have worked well for your travel and stay. On your next stay, which we hope will be soon, check out the menu in our Acheron Restaurant, we have often received great feedback about the food and prices are competitive with the nearby food outlets.