1,999 results
All reviews christchurch airport new wing international antarctic centre on demand an early flight free shuttle shuttle service countdown supermarket hire car new zealand after midnight last night next morning one night stay bed was comfortable the ground floor convenient location
Reviewed January 9, 2018

This is our go-to place to stay when we're transiting through Christchurch airport. It's within easy walking distance even with cases so you don't need to worry about taxis or shuttles, and the staff are always friendly. There's a restaurant on site, but a shopping mall less than two minutes walk away with plenty of food options. It's a little bit pricey for the quality of accommodation, but I guess you pay more for convenience!

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
IftiHussain, Manager at Sudima Hotel Christchurch Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2018

Dear Rebecca

We are so touched by your comment that we are your go-to place when you transit through Christchurch, feels like you are family. Great to hear that you enjoy your stays with us, we look forward to see you again on your next journey through Christchurch.

Reviewed January 9, 2018

Only there for a few hours, bonus is that it takes less than 7 mins to walk to the airport if you don't won't to wait for a shuttle. Bed was very comfortable after our late night arrival, staff were helpful and fast in checkin/checkout

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Gregory S

Dear Gregory

Thank you for taking time to let us know about your recent stay. We are pleased that although it was a brief visit, that everything was good for your stay. We look forward to welcome you back on your next trip to Christchurch.

Reviewed January 7, 2018

I arrived at the hotel in the midst of a large influx of people mostly a tour group. There was a staff member helping to direct new arrivals like myself, into queues to be attended to. After quite a short wait, I was able to check in and after a quick call to double-check my room was ready, I was on my way to my room. It was on the ground floor and a short walk from the lobby. My room was spotlessly clean, and the bed made just how I like it. I had a small jug and I made myself a hot chocolate to drink. There was some ground coffee and a small plunger for "bean-o-philes" plus a selection of tea and some biscuits. Milk was in the fridge. The bathroom was fresh and clean and the shower had great pressure. I had a really refreshing sleep and the checkout process next morning was very quick. I waited a few minutes for the complementary shuttle to arrive to take me over to the Airport for my departure. This was my third stay at Sudima for an early flight out and the stay was as enjoyable as my other two visits.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
IftiHussain, Manager at Sudima Hotel Christchurch Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2018

Dear Diane

Thank you for the 5 green bubbles and for giving us a detailed review of your recent stay. I am really pleased that you an excellent stay from your check in through to our shuttle dropping you off at the airport for your flight out. I will be sure to pass your feedback on to the team, they will be further encouraged. We all look forward to welcome you back again on your next trip to New Zealand, we hope that will be soon.

Reviewed January 6, 2018 via mobile

The Sudima is really very well located some 800m from the airport. Too far to drag your bags but an on demand free shuttle bus sorts that out. Staff at reception very courteous and welcoming. You can eat in the hotel, but if you feel you cannot do justice to a restaurant meal when fatigued from travelling, there are in the immediate walking vicinity various cheaper eateries and an excellent supermarket.

Room very comfortable and spotlessly clean.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
IftiHussain, Manager at Sudima Hotel Christchurch Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2018

Dear gehdev

Thank you for the full 5 green bubbles. It is really great to hear that you had an excellent stay here. You are right, our complimentary shuttle runs 24/7 on demand, just takes a call from the Freephone located at the international arrivals lobby for a quick pick up. Pleased that you enjoyed our service. We look forward to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed January 6, 2018 via mobile

This hotel is clean, spacious and has lovely staff. Situated very close to the airport and right beside restaurants and a supermarket, it's super handy! I'd happily stay here again. And there's a 24 hour airpot shuffle as well.

Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Debra

Thank you for your review and we are happy to hear that you had enjoyed your stay. Pleased that the hotel's location and the nearby facilities had enhanced your stay experience. We look forward to welcome you back again soon.