All reviewsexcellent motelresident dogcar windscreenquiet streeton site laundrysteep hillone bedroom apartmentfriendly hostssingle bedtown centrethe kitchencooking facilitieselectric blanketsliving roomminute walkeasy walkwould stay again
Reviewed September 17, 2017

Great room heaps of space clean tidy everything you could need close to town.
Would definitely recommend to all. Very knowledgeable in local activities. Would highly recommended staying. We will be back.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Tiggy10, Front Office Manager at Amity Serviced Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2018

HI

We are pleased that you found our motel comfortable and convenient. we hope to see you again, kind regards,

Reviewed September 6, 2017

Unfortunately bad experiences here, had to cancel my trip due to family issues, they still charged me full wack!!, unbelievable ?!?! They were not responsive at all, bad bad very bad.
They said not even sorry, but more in the sense of that will be the most expensive stay with us for you, can you believe that?!

Stayed: July 2017
Tiggy10, Owner at Amity Serviced Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2017

This is a terrible accusation. I would like to know when your booking was supposed to be for?
You might have the wrong place. How can you judge our hospitality when you havent even stayed?
You cannot just go On-line and say something like this when it is not true.
Please explain further. Is your name Nitesh Malpani from India?

Reviewed September 1, 2017 via mobile

This is my first choice when I come to Queenstown. The rooms are large and the beds are comfortable with extra pillows. The rooms are clean and tidy and have basics to to self catering. For dog lovers there is a friendly dog onsite who happily greets you when you leave and return. Easy walk into town, not so easy on the way back up the hill. Highly recommend for singles or solo travellers.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo

Reviewed August 30, 2017 via mobile

Recently my partner and I stayed here right in the middle of the ski season. I wish we could have stayed for much longer!

The owners were so friendly and accommodating and went over and above the call of duty to ensure our quick visit was enjoyable. You can't pay for the hospitality they provide.

The rooms are warm, clean, quiet and self contained with wifi and a great view of the gondola.

Close to town, I'm not good with distance judging but I do know I'm very lazy, I would say a 5 - 6 minute walk (downhill) will put you at the top of the mall.

They book your activities for you! They have amazing knowledge from being long time locals and don't push you into anything like the sales agents in town, they just give you unbiased opinions based on experience. And they get good prices for you!

I would definitely stay here again and again and again!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed August 18, 2017 via mobile

Just spent 4 very comfortable nights here with teenage family. Great having two completely separate bedrooms and a large open plan kitchen/diner/lounge.

Owners really helpful and went extra mile often with info, guest laundry, extending checkout time and putting cardboard on car windscreen to stop freezing.

Located on quiet road 6 mins walk from town with good views of mountains - also only 1 min walk from tour pickup points to ski fields or Milford Sound.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family