“Good burgers”

Fergburger
Ranked #26 of 266 Restaurants in Queenstown
Price range: US$0 - US$15
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

Delicious burgers that are yummy and fresh. Get there early to avoid the line. Worth the wait though!

Write a ReviewReviews (10,956)

Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

Dinner here was yummo. Waited a good 20mins for order but burgers were tasty and generous. Seating at a premium.

Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

We were told "you must go here"
Go where we asked??? Then as we travelled through Queenstown there was only one place that had lines out the door to the road...
Three days later we ventured to "the place" and it did not disappoint. Waited In line for 15 minutes (generally don't do lines) but the line kept moving. No issues there .
Ordered the FB deluxe and fries, it was sensational. While waiting also had a beer and talked to the locals. Great vibe by the staff.... Great food!!!

Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

I would travel back to Queenstown just for this burger. Best burger in the entire world! I ate there 3 times in my visit and it never disappointed me. A lot of people, all the time, but definately worth the wait!
Fergburger forever!

Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

Take me back! This is my second visit to Queenstown and I HAD to take my wife there this time. No regrets! And will be back again in the future for sure!!!