“Long queue but worth the wait”
Review of Fergburger

Fergburger
Ranked #35 of 272 Restaurants in Queenstown
Price range: US$0 - US$14
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

They served nice burgers at affordable price. The burgers are really big so would suggest sharing it.

Write a ReviewReviews (11,940)

Reviewed April 4, 2018

Persistent queues, but its such an institution in Queenstown that we couldnt miss it. We had the usual burger and the one with steak cutlets in between the buns. We thought they were tasty and of great value. The place can get too busy though and instructions were unfortunately not followed through. I requested for no onions but got them anyway on my burgers. But on the whole dont let the lines intimidate you! Try the pastries or gelato while you wait!

Reviewed April 4, 2018

People tell, you need to get a burger at this place, and when you arrive you just laugh with the long waiting line to get your food, how come im gonna wait that long for a burger! At the end I did twice the line to get one of their delicious burger, it's totally worth!

You need to make a stop there, it's D E L I C I O U S

ps : better take it away and enjoy your food on the public beach of Queenstown, with the nice view on the lake

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

I wasn’t going to bother because the line here was huge, but I’m glad I stuck it out and ticked the infamous ferg burger off my list! I had a tasty chicken burger which was really yummy. It was a good size/good value. Quick fast efficient service.

Reviewed April 4, 2018

Very Good Burgers for New Zealand but not worth the typical waiting time. Nothing real special compared to other spots in the World. Biggest problem with the place is the crowds, lines and lack of tables to eat at. Lines were long every time we stopped by. Finally a decent line in the mid afternoon but still no place to eat the burger on site.