All reviews stayed here heavy suitcases great location within easy walking distance town centre two singles dining table routeburn track serviced daily short stay per day wayne hill spa views lake bedroom
Reviewed March 24, 2018 via mobile

A very comfortable and clean room. Could access the 2nd level room from the road, which was great with luggage. Hosts were very welcoming and the city centre was within easy walking distance of the motel. If you have walking difficulties, on return to motel it is a bit of a steep incline. Great spot! Thank you

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank AndreaKuhndt
foursmot, Manager at Four Seasons Motel, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2018

Many thanks for your kind review.We hope you enjoyed your stay and that you return one day.
Rose

Reviewed March 13, 2018

Stayed here 2 nights 10 Feb. I smacked my head on the sharp corner of the sticking out microwave shelf, drawing lots of blood. Very bad design. I told the manager and they basically were quite aggressive and unsympathetic . They told me the motel has been there 30 years and no-one has ever reported this before. The kitchens look fairly new and I see on other comments people have reported banging their heads. I found the managers replies to other feedback saying they should have told them quite strange considering their reaction to my complaint.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank PaulMA9017ZG

I am very sorry that you bumped your head on the shelf.You spoke to me about this on your departure and there was no mention of lots of blood. I am not sure what you wanted me to do about it other than apologize (for you bumping your head)at that stage.As for the other comments i have checked and you must have spent a very long time trying to find someone who has complained as I have looked back 4 years and could not see any.Had you needed medical attention then we would have acted immediately but you did not notify us. As i said at the time I am very sorry and hope this did not ruin your holiday.
Rose Hill

Reviewed February 5, 2018

In Queenstown to walk the Routeburn Track, we stayed before and after the walk at Four Seasons, with the management helpful in storing our luggage in between. The one-bedroom unit was comfortable, with good beds, and also good cooking facilities, like most NZ motels.
We could walk down the hill to the lake for a swim and a walk through the beautiful park, or into town, in five minutes. Rose and Wayne were welcoming and hospitable, and Anzelle handled our booking perfectly. We booked direct with the motel.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Rose O
foursmot, Manager at Four Seasons Motel, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2018

Thank-you Rose for you review.
We are pleased you enjoyed your stay with us.
Sorry about the weather though the only miserable days all summer.
Rose and Wayne.

Reviewed January 28, 2018

I stayed here for 3 nights with my family. The location of the motel is fantastic as it is an easy 5-10 mins walk to the town centre. Although the walk is down hill with a up hill walk on returning to the motel, the walk through the park is great. The rooms were good with excellent views to the mountains across the lake. I really appreciate the laundry services provided and the motel allowing us to use their clothing line. That was very much appreciated. The people running the motel were great and always offered great advice for things to do in Queenstown (which there are many !!!). The motel is not a flash and luxury motel but overall a really good motel if you are looking for a motel in the town centre.

Room Tip: Fantastic Location !!!
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank AvineshM3

Thank you for taking the time to Review Four Seasons.
Yes we are lucky to be so close to town and the lovely Queenstown Gardens.
We are in the middle of a refub so hopefully you get to come back and experience it.
kind Regards
Rose and Wayne

Reviewed January 8, 2018 via mobile

If this place was not in Queenstown it would be out of business. Very noisy road outside, 2 single beds shoved in the living area, so no sofa to sit on. Shower was terrible unless you are a midget. Good for cleaning your genatalia though. Basically the place is in need of a refurb. It stated a private patio, but there is a walkway between rooms so that was total bs. To sum up very disappointing and just rides off the popularity of Queenstown. Glad to have left after 2 nights.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank Nick W
foursmot, Manager at Four Seasons Motel, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2018

Goodness Nick what a disappointing review considering you gave us such a great on one your arrival on Expedia.We are double glazed and have hush glass on our windows and as you were in the middle of the block Mmmmm!You were in Queenstown in the busiest time and 2 mins walk from town? We cannot understand what you are on about with the shower yes the bathrooms need updated and we are in the process of doing them all the remainder will be completed in May as time permits but for midgets !! REALLY ? either you are extremely tall or walked in on your hands as the shower nozzle is 6ft from the base.We have NEVER stated a private balcony and it is very obvious from our on-line photos what the property is.
It is always a shame when people do not bother to come and speak to us about issues rather than post nasty reviews.
We sincerely hope you enjoy the rest of your holiday.
Kindest regards