“Great portions, amazing noodles, and cheap food.”
Review of Noodle Canteen

Noodle Canteen
Ranked #158 of 277 Restaurants in Queenstown
Cuisines: Asian
Description: Franchise with branch in Queenstown
Description: Franchise with branch in Queenstown
Reviewed April 4, 2018

There are plenty of vegetarian options, and options for lots of diets. The portions are plenty big enough for one person. I had the garlic prawn noodles, which were amazing. The only complaint I have is the shells were left on the prawns, so I had to pick them off. Otherwise, amazing food for the money.

Reviewed March 22, 2018

We ate here a couple of times during our stay in Queenstown
OK its just a Noodle Bar but the food is excellent and the staff friendly
we sat at the small tables inside the shop and had relaxed meals while we planned
for the next day
Food is very reasonably priced for Queenstown and I would suggest this place to backpackers or those on a budget

Reviewed March 18, 2018

Nice food at good prices. There were many choices and I am happy we chose this one. Portions good too.

Reviewed January 10, 2018

I brought my family to Queenstown for a 2 day trip (there were 8 of us in total).
We had just finished doing an activity (which took longer than usual) and only had 15 minutes to spare before we jumped into the next activity.

My mission was to feed all my family with food and drink before we had to leave again.
We had not eaten lunch yet, and it was also a very hot day so I wasn't sure how I could manage with such little time to spare.

I ran across the road to the nearest food place. NOODLE CANTEEN. Great! We all know how long that usually takes and I only had 15 minutes to feed 8 people! I used to work in a noodle takeaway bar and I was aware of the time it takes to cook one meal. I wasn't prepared to have my family go hungry so I rushed in there and asked them a very difficult task.

Surprisingly the guy at the counter was extremely nice and he could see the stressful look on my face. He asked me how much time I had left, I told him "10 minutes now... is this possible for you to do it in 10?". He didn't seemed worried at all which made me feel a little bit doubtful. But I brought 8 lunch meals and 2 large drinks and left the rest up to him hoping it would work out. I ran back across the road for my activity induction then just as we were about to leave in the shuttle, I ran back to the Noodle Canteen and was extremely impressed that he had all meals packed and prepared in the bag on the counter with a smile! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU SO MUCH!

You definitely saved our day! The food was tasty! Great service and food. Highly recommended! Thanks again

Reviewed December 31, 2017 via mobile

Tons of food at a decent price. Open on new years day. They have sweet and sour chicken and it was pretty tasty.