Dont choose the hotel rooms at the back of the hotel, the buses start up at 6am right outside your window and then the air con units kick into life and you get the fumes from them even though there is no aircon in these rooms. While the rooms were comforatbale and clean they were overpriced for what they were. The staff seemed very friendly and approachable and helpful. Great views but not form the back room. Recommend goign for a walk up in the hills behind the hotel which take you up to the gondola, very steep but fantastic views!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary multi-story hotel overlooking Lake Wakatipu, 400 meters from town center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Rydges Lakeland Resort Hotel Queenstown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rydges Lakeland Hotel Queenstown
- Rydges Lakeland Queenstown