Shocking, I stay in hotels every week and this is my first review and we simply have to warn folks.
For the same price there are some amazing hotels not far, we checked out after first night, could not bear one more night there.
Staff - Rude/Unhelpful.
Guests - If they have conference on, go stay somewhere else.
Breakfast - Cold and disgusting
The one positive was the view, however it's not everything - every place in Queenstown has a view. But the rooms are so old, tired and you hear every noise from upstairs, next door!
They say it's because the hotel is old... well don't show it off on internet as being new'ish! And spend some money on it! We booked and paid for few nights but left after the first night simply because I'd rather spend money all be it more... elsewhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary multi-story hotel overlooking Lake Wakatipu, 400 meters from town center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, Agoda, Evoline ltd, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Ctrip TA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Rydges Lakeland Resort Hotel Queenstown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rydges Lakeland Hotel Queenstown
- Rydges Lakeland Queenstown