All reviews luxury room bob's peak room was large guest lounge small hotel botanical gardens other guests short walk queenstown gardens new zealand town centre off street parking yogurt comfy bed excellent location open fire convenient location
Reviewed October 23, 2017

Central walking distance to main center of town. Reception's English very poor phoned twice for directions extremely hard to understand. Was very polite in the short contact we had in person.
Basic room clean & tidy. Surprised how little noise there was being so close to city. Foam mattress under the underlay was dreadful to sleep on. If it was to be removed you would get a much better sleep.

Room tip: Ask for a bed without the foam very lumpy makes you become extremity hot and uncomfortable. If you need a phone there was not one in the room.
Date of stay: October 2017
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Anderson C, Owner at Central Ridge Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2017

Dear Bunce-12,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay at Central Ridge Boutique Hotel at Queenstown, New Zealand.

Once again, our apologies for not meeting some of your expectation on this occasion and please be assured we work hard to provide a positive experience and value for money.
We hope that you will give us another opportunity to rock your stay and thank you again for taking time to give us this most important feedback.

Cheers, Anderson

Reviewed October 23, 2017 via mobile

How do you define a "boutique hotel"? I'm not sure, but I know that Central Ridge is not what I would call boutique.

Let's jus talk about the bed. Instead of replacing it like it needs, they have put mattress toppers on them. Let me tell you, it doesn't make an old bed that needs replacing any better.

It's more expensive than Crowne Plaza, and no better.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Anderson C, Owner at Central Ridge Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2017

Dear guest,

I am sorry to read that there were certain aspects of your stay that were below expectation, which reduced your overall enjoyment at the hotel. We will look into having the beds upgraded in future.
If possible, I would also appreciate if you could also email me directly at andersonchua@centralridge.co.nz about your experience of the stayin order to help the property improve further.

Regards,
Anderson

Reviewed September 21, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I enjoyed Queenstown for a quick 2 day visit. Central Ridge worked well for us as we were on the go all day. Nice, comfy bed. Very nice bathroom too. Liked the Manuka honey shampoo/lotion also. We would stay again.

Date of stay: September 2017
Reviewed September 16, 2017

The hotel is centrally located but still quiet. The main restaurant area is within walking distance through a nice park. The hotel manager was extremely helpful and very nice. Room was clean and nicely decorated, and the bed was very comfortable. Food was excellent.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Anderson C, Business Owner at Central Ridge Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2017

Hi lovely guest,
Thank you for taking the time to give this lovely review of your recent stay with us at the Central Ridge.

Your comments are very much appreciated and I was pleased to hear that you had a great holiday in Queenstown. Special thank you for your reviews on our guest room. Indeed, each room is spacious, nicely decorated and comfortable.

Once again, thank you for staying with us and I do hope we can welcome you on your next visit to Queenstown. :-)

Cheers,

Reviewed September 13, 2017

Need an extra touch like a bit of luxury,beers, wines in your room charged back. biscuts complimentary in your room. A bit of colour room very brown and no life maybe a wall of beautiful wallpaper,brighter prints.I do interior design i would love to help you

Date of stay: August 2017