“Perfect lunch/dinner”

Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Description: J
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

We had amazing food - tiger shrimps pasta and meditaranian pizza!! Great servise, great prices and great food!

Reviewed April 2, 2018

Very busy restaurant but managed to squeeze us in, this was a great find as the food and wine were both really good and the service was fast, very friendly. Our server Meg also helped us with planning things to do. Only criticism, didn't see lots of meat (lamb / veal / steak) dishes on the menu.

Reviewed March 30, 2018

We ate dinner here after a long day of sight-seeing, and it was outstanding. It gets very busy near dinnertime, so you should probably try to get a reservation so you can be sure of a table when you're wanting to eat.

Reviewed March 23, 2018

The seafood restaurant across the street was closing at 10.00 p.m and ended up
at Farelli's.Nothing fancy, nothing special, a typical common Italian restaurant. I had Lamb Shank and to my surprise it was good. The Greek salad was a failure and the
minestrone soup was nothing to talk about it.A bead covered with eggplant was so, so.
I would stay play safe with pasta and pizza. Service was good. Sylvester NY

Reviewed March 20, 2018 via mobile

We decided on Italian last night so went to Farelli’s based on the reviews here. We were very happy with the result. Typically casual atmosphere for Queenstown and excellent food. My son had a calzone, my wife the monkfish and I had the tiger prawn linguine. All were great although my wife and I both added a bit of salt to our slightly under seasoned plates. We added on desert, chocolate cake with mango sorbet (OMG! the sorbet) tiramisu and the trio of gelato. The service was great and we would happily recommend this!