All reviewslarge gasbedroom deluxe apartmentlake wakatiputhe kitchenhuge balconyamazing viewsfrankton trackcar parkno windowshuttle busminute walk into townbeautiful walkshuttle servicelake view apartmentgreat apartmentheated floorsno air conditioning
Reviewed August 5, 2018

our stay was excellent. big spacious room, beautiful views. fireplace was my favourite. the beds were nice and big. and the room smelt real good. i always find something or the other that I don't like bt honestly I have no complaints. my o.c.d drives me crazy so vacations turn to nightmares but I was honestly impressed with the way our room was kept. 10/10 for the cleaners; there was no dust, no creases on bedsheets. the cutlery was clean and no fingerprints on glass. the bathroom floor was heated. we even bought groceries and cooked a meal in the kitchen. I will really recommend others to visit.

Room Tip: we were on the 3rd floor
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Hotel M, Manager at Oaks Club Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Carmen,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at Oaks Club.

We're thrilled you enjoyed your spacious and well-appointed apartment with spectacular views of Lake Wakatipu and The Remarkables mountain range.

Thank you for your kind feedback regarding our friendly team of staff. We look forward to welcoming you back to Oaks Club for your next visit to Queenstown.

Reviewed August 5, 2018

I had a wonderful time staying here. at first there was a bit of a confusion as there are two oaks hotels near each other but we found the hotel we were booked in called oaks club. The staff made us feel welcome. The room was so big, it gave me Santorini Greece vibes. The view from our balcony was perfect as if it were a painting. The room was clean and the kitchen was fully equipped. we went out for lunch and sightseeing and when we came back our room was cleaned by staff, I had made breakfast and messed the kitchen but the staff cleaned it up and restocked the milk and coffee. It would have been nice if they had a restaurant onsight.

Room Tip: level 4 had access to lake
1  Thank jamescorrey937

Dear James,

Reviewed August 4, 2018

Very good stay, we were complimentary upgraded to a larger room with views of the lake. The hotel has a gym and sauna although rather small. The only thing a I would change is the quality of the beds.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank DanteA2

Dear DanteA2,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at Oaks Club.

Thank you for your kind feedback regarding bedding. We look forward to welcoming you back to Oaks Club for your next visit to Queenstown.

Reviewed August 3, 2018

I stayed in a 2bed room apt the view was awesome and the staffs was really friendly upon check in I was greeted with a smile.shuttle service was free! and both gentle man was very helpful in terms of local knowledge. room was perfectly clean could smell bleach from the corridor service was fair but the room furniture and carpets was a bit too old leaving the room sad..loved how the hotel has a space to keep ski gears this prevents over crowding in the apartment.housekeeping was super helpful we left a note and a list of things for them to do and they did it perfectly..I would definitely come back next winter and I would definitely recommend this hotel..

Room Tip: any room on level 8
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank andyr3348

Dear Andy,

Reviewed August 2, 2018 via mobile

Stayed two nights at the Oaks Club happy with the one bedroom apartment nice place to enjoy the views in front of the fire, staff at front desk super friendly and accommodating i would recommend to others.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank EatsEveryTing

Dear EatsEveryting,

Thank you for providing a review of your stay at Oaks Club.

I'm glad you enjoyed your time with us in your well-appointed apartment with its fantastic views of Lake Wakatipu and the surrounding mountain ranges.

Thank you again and we all look forward to welcoming you at Oaks Hotels & Resorts.