We stayed in a "lakeview tourist flat" - honestly I was expecting much better for the price I paid. Kitchen was tiny, the bedroom for the kids had no windows and was dark, carpet, bathroom and furniture were just looking old - everything was just old and worn out. I wouldn't have minded it so much if it was priced better, but I thought I paid top dollar for it compared to the other places we stayed in while in the South Island. On the plus side, the lake was just across the road.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Large property with a wide range of accommodation. Opposite Lake Te Anau with stunning views of Lakes and Mountains ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity.ca, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Te Anau Lakeview Holiday Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Te Anau Lakeview Holiday Park Hotel Te Anau
- Hotel Te Anau
- Te Anau Lakeview Holiday Park New Zealand