“Birthday treat!”

Mooloolah Valley Riding Centre
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

We were two adults & two teenagers, surprise outing for my birthday! Our range of experience varied, including a first timer. Time was taken to determine the best horse for each of us. All staff were very friendly and helpful and the location is beautiful. We all thoroughly enjoyed ourselves.

All reviews
"guide"
in 7 reviews
"tunnel"

Reviewed January 18, 2018 via mobile

First time riding great experience. It is super good for young kids up to an adult age. They teach you how to ride a horse...Great teacher.

1  Thank Martin C
Reviewed January 7, 2018 via mobile

This is the 3rd time my husband and I have taken our 2 young daughters (5&7) to Mooloolah Valley and just like the last 2 times it was Amazing. Atalanta is so accommodating and always happy to fit us in.
Both girls are aloud to ride their own horses which is fantastic because I haven’t found anywhere else which allows them to. Bec was our guide and she was awesome, very friendly and great with the girls.
I can not say a bad word about this place because it just ticks all the boxes.
Thanks again Mooloolah Valley Riding Centre, we will definitely see you soon.

Reviewed September 2, 2017

We were inexperienced horse riders but really enjoyed our experience of horse riding. we will definitely will go back for our joy ride with horses. The staff were very polite, friendly and professional. They made our experience even better.

See more reviews
Reviewed March 19, 2017 via mobile

Our family of four had the best time !!! And that's saying a lot coming from me, I own horses and I have been a trail guide in Hawaii and spent a season as a wrangler in Colorado. My daughters are 6 and 8. The 6 year old is tiny with a little experience and our 8 year old is comfortable around horses but not on. My husband has ridden about 5 times in his life. Our horses were perfectly suited for each of us, out guide, Nadia made sure of that. This riding center has well cared for horses and a relaxed easy gong atmosphere. I felt safe the entire time and yet was never bored. The trail was through a eucalyptus grove with a lot of up and down and even an abandon train tunnel built in 1890. Our family loved every minute of our adventure and will always have this trip as a highlight of our Australian holiday. Thank you so very much !!!

1  Thank TinaSueWP