“Two for £10 Tuesdays”

The White Horse
Ranked #1 of 19 Restaurants in Quorn
Price range: US$8 - US$21
Cuisines: Bar, British, Pub
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups, Kids, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Traditional Country Pub set in the beautiful & historic village of Quorn serving a fresh produce menu throughout the day. Serving breakfast every Saturday and Sunday morning followed by a full menu and also a choice of 4 Sunday Roasts every Sunday.
Loughborough, United Kingdom
“Two for £10 Tuesdays”
Reviewed 30 November 2011

The crackling log fires and welcoming staff make a lovely setting for a drink with friends on a cold night. The two for £10 deal on Tuesday nights is perfect for a great value dinner with the girls or a cosy table for two with a loved one, my preference is always one of the many starters on offer, the homemade pate is beautiful and the fresh soup of the day is always packed with flavour. Followed by a main, where the choices on offer seems extremely generous given you are only paying a tenner! After you’ve polished of a piece of lamb, homemade pie or great pasta dish you are left full and satisfied. My problem then comes when I see a dessert being taken to another diner, something warm with ice cream and no doubt a sugar spun masterpiece balanced on the top of it, that’s when I ask one of the obliging members of staff (who won’t judge me for being such a pig!) for the menu, and for only £3.50 more I get order myself a third course. It’s great, home-cooked food, served by friendly staff at a great price, perfect for a winters evening, especially with a nice glass of hot mulled wine!

• Visited November 2011

• Polish first
“Simply the best!”
Reviewed 20 November 2011

I have lived near and drank at the white horse now for 12 years, I can honestly say the service, food, decor, atmosphere and entertainment has never been better.
Today I dropped in for Sunday lunch, the staff were welcoming and couldn't do enough, the merlot was perfect and the food was excellent! Even my mother (who is never happy) thoroughly enjoyed it and complimented the food!
This is simply the best place around!!!

WhitehorseQuorn, Owner at The White Horse, responded to this review, 24 November 2011
Many thanks for your kind words, glad your Mum enjoyed her experience too. Come back again soon.
Loughborough, United Kingdom
“steak night”
Reviewed 6 November 2011

A warm homely country pub with open log fires which instantly made it feel welcoming. It was recomended by a friend of mine who advised me for £25 it a bargin. The steaks were a very good size and so tender it was like putting a knifer through butter, to accompany the sterak was 2 big sized mushrooms, 3 homade onion rings (HUGE) and a big handful of homade chips. I was also givent he choice of white,red or rose. I personally prefer a red and it fully complimented the meal. The service from all the staff, from the bar maid to the waitor and watresses, was abosolutely fantastic. From making sure our table was in the right location to making sure our our meals were ok.

Definately recomend to friends and family. Fantastic pub, fantastic staff fantastic food. We will be returning in the near future.

• Visited November 2011
WhitehorseQuorn, Owner at The White Horse, responded to this review, 8 February 2012
Thanks for your review - Maybe use spell checker next time
“Best Sunday Lunch in Leicestershire!”
Reviewed 12 September 2011

I went here last Sunday, the Sunday roast was amazing. Possibly the best i've had in any pub and we go somewhere different most Sundays so i've tried a few. I'll be back very soon!

6 Thank Wortho9